Class president and music

Grade 1, class 3. Students stood around, talking silently to one another and laughing. Today was a new week of course. You had transferred a week after classes have started, so anywhere you went, people would look at you. You found your classroom and smiled a little. "Found it." you muttered, and grabbed the door knob. You nearly died at who you saw. A handsome blonde boy who looked really really smart- and tall. He slowly looked up at you, feeling some eyes on him. He looked taken back by you. He didn't know what to say other than "you're the transfer student?" you nodded and he slowly started to smile. "Then come on in." You nodded slowly, and walked in as he started to stretch. There were bags left in the classroom from other students who were currently in the hallways, chatting. You brought out your pencil case, and a book. As you opened the book, your pencil case fell. You jumped and instantly reached down to grab it, only seeing that the same guy grabbed it. Jumping back, he gave you a smile and handed it to you. "I'm Taehyung... Although, my friends call me V. I'm the class president." he spoke softly and then blinked at you as he reached his hand up and fixed your hair. He smiled softly. "There. Better than ever." He spoke softly as you sat there, dumbfounded. A bright red blush was on your face as you instantly stood up. "I-I'm going to look around!" You spoke quickly as V nodded and hummed a little as your turned and rushed to the door, only to turn around and look at him. He was looking right at you as he smiled. you blushed and ran off as he nodded to himself. "She's cute..." He muttered. Through the day, you sat beside him, and felt comfortable beside him. He helped you with all the questions you had, and he never hesitated to introduce you to anyone new that had walked by.

Now, music class. You walked around the halls, but you were very early to your music class- that was taught by Mr. Min Yoongi. You heard him playing the piano, and felt drawn to him. You looked around and blinked softly as you walked closer to him. He stopped playing, turned around, and you jumped. "Oh? I haven't seen you around before." he commented and you messed with your uniform vest. "I-I'm the transfer student." you commented, which he smiled. "Do you know how to play piano?" he asked and you nodded as he motioned for you to sit beside him and play. You did so, feeling nervous due to the fact you were so close to him. You started to play with your fingers on the piano as he played beautifully beside you. Eyes closed, and a lovely smile on his face. He was so beautiful and at peace from the music. You smiled softly as he stopped playing and looked down at you. "that was beautiful. I promise by the end of the month you will be such a lovely piano player." he spoke softly as other students came rushing in. He soon told you to get to your seat. He was very nice about it. You sat in your desk and grinned. This was going to be such an interesting school year, that's for sure. You wished that class would never end. The teacher was just too sweet and beautiful. Sadly, the bell rang, and you got up. He stopped you and smiled. "transfer student, let's see each other again." He commented softly and smiled at you as you felt your face heat up, you nodded and rushed out of the room. He smiled and leaned against the piano as he watched you leave.