English and art

You sat in English class silently, in the front row. You blinked slowly as your eyes started to shut. The teacher was violently writing on the chalk board, you were surprised he didn't break the piece of chalk in his hands. He soon knocked on the board and looked out to the class. Mr. Namjoon looked directly at you. "I gave you time to solve the question, and you are dozing off on your first day at your new school?" he spoke as you sat stiff. "Would you try to read this?" he asked and looked at you once more as you swallowed hard and looked around. "A-Ah.. umm... well you see..." you struggled as you saw Mr. Namjoon smile, and walk over to you. He leaned over his desk, and looked directly at you. Your heart WAS going to explode this time, you were sure of it. "U-Umm..." "you aren't sure?" he asked and you shook your head while apologizing. He smiled more. "Why are you apologizing?" he asked softly and started to speak in English- then Korean. Your face was a blushing mess at this point. English was such a beautiful language. He was speaking of love and happiness- and you could have sworn he could hear how fast your poor heart was beating. "Do you understand?" he asked and you nodded very very quickly. That made him grin. He had such big dimples, you wanted to touch them. Were they real? "Now, next time I have a question like this on the board, you need to answer it. Got it?" he looked up, smiled, and nodded at you. "Good." he spoke softly, and class was released.

"wahh~ What a long day~!" you sighed out. Classes were over, and now it was time to join a club. You had signed up for art society, and now you were on a mission to try to find that classroom so you could turn in your club application. You walked in and saw a really handsome young man- a senior and the president of the club, Jeon Jungkook. "Excuse me? I'm the new transfer student.. I came to drop off my application.." You spoke softly as he looked up at you, and smiled. "Transfer student? Okay. Did you fill out the form?" he asked and you nodded while handing it to him as he looked it over. You couldn't help but admire how beautiful he was. He smiled at your application and nodded at you. "Let's see each other often." He cooed and gave you a precious smile. You felt yourself getting shy, and turned around to leave only to hear him say; "Wait! I have to sketch a little more, and I need someone beautiful to be my model. Will you do it?" he asked and you nodded shyly as he held his pencil up, studied your face, and started to sketch. You sat down, and let him sketch as you felt your heart fluttering even more. You enjoyed this feeling, and you had gotten used to it.