Language and the Doctor

You sighed gently to yourself and looked at your Korean Language book. The teacher was not in the room yet, but students were talking about how it takes him just a little bit to get to the class. Suddenly you heard a binder slam onto the desk of the teacher. Your head shot up and you were met with a red haired man, who smiled brightly at the class, the sun in his face, and his eyes were a lovely shining color. "s...sunshine...." You commented to yourself as he looked around the room. "Oh! You're the new transfer student!! Welcome to the class. I hope you enjoy it here." he spoke gently while still keeping that smile on his face. He was so handsome as he looked up at the class and said "Now, let's begin today's lesson." Class went on for a while. The windows were open, the sun was shining outside, and Mr. Hoseok was in a great mood. Students said that he was ALWAYS in a great mood, and would make them smile when down. He looked outside and sighed softly. "It's such a lovely day. Why don't I read you one of my favorite poems?" he asks and directs his gaze to you. He smiled, and you blushed as he grabbed his book and walked to the window, and started to read it. He spoke softly and smoothly. It was a love poem- and one of his favorites. He seemed like such a romantic guy, and all the girls in the class seemed to be falling for him. The bell rang, and he looked up, smiled and gave a soft chuckle. "That's the end of the hour. Have a good day." he looked at you again and said "it was nice to meet you, transfer student." Your heart was going to explore, you swore.

As you were walking down the stairs to get to your class, you held your books close and smiled. "it's such a nice school- and everyone I have met has been so handsome and sweet." you spoke to yourself, then felt a tight pain in your ankle, and fell a little. "ah... That hurts...." you spoke softly, and heard some footsteps rushing to you. "Are you okay?" someone said, and you looked up, seeing someone in a little lab coat looking thing. He was so.... pretty. "I'm Nurse Jin.." he spoke softly, and tilted his head. "Be more careful. Can you walk on it?" he asked and you nodded as he softly held your hands to give you support as you stood up and looked up at him. "How did you get hurt?" he asked and you blushed nervously. "I-I was only thinking of something else..." you spoke softly and he hummed in response and fixed your hair. "When you do not feel well, drop by the nurses office and come see me." he commented and smiled. "I'll escort you to your next class." he spoke kindly and you nodded as you started to follow him. 'I might just go ahead and feel sick everyday...' you though to yourself as you showed him your schedule and he started to escort you to where your next class was. "It was very nice to meet you... umm..." "(Y/n)" you chirped gently and he smiled. "ah, transfer student. Have a good time in this class. I'm very close friends with this man." he spoke and you walked in, sat down, and class began... English class.