11

Sam POV
I like rainy days, it reminds that sometimes the world has sad days too. I love walking in the rain because no one can see me crying. After overthinking, I sat back in my car and started to find apartments on sale. In the meantime, I'll just stay in a hotel. I looked at my phone and decided to reply to messages

Elton: Cone back! Sam. Where are you? Are you fine?
Sam: heh don't worry. I'm fine.

Corey: Dude where are you?
Sam: I'm sorry I can't tell you.

Colby: Why did you leave?

The last one hurt me. I left him on read.

I parked up in the hotel's car park and made my way up the stairs. I picked up the key only because I had already booked the room online. The room is nice overlooking the busy streets.
*beep*
I looked at my phone and saw some messages from Colby.

Colby: I'm sorry.
Colby: please come back.

I frowned and replied.

Sam: what made you say that.
Colby: I just realised that I can't lose you
Sam: why be such an arse then?
Colby: I...just...Brennen told me...
Sam: told you what?
Colby: can I speak to you in person? Please
Sam: ok, (address)

I sighed and stared at the wall. Soon after, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Colby. He hugged me tight. "Sam, I'm so sorry. It's just Brennen faked messages and shit claiming they're from you. I believed it but I know it's not real now. He confessed himself." Colby hugged me again. "I can't just accept your apology. You hurt me. I need some time" I replied. I know I sound Sappy but you know physical or mental wounds need time to heal. "At least come home" Colby whispered. "Fine. Waste of journey. I was actually looking at apartments nearby to move in with Kat" I chuckled. Colby frowned. "Wow I was so close to losing you." He whispered. I picked up my bag and went down. Colby jumped into his car whilst I jumped into mine. I reached home before him so I went inside. The moment I went inside. Everybody came rushing to the door. I nervously smiled. "Colby talked me out of it" I said. I saw Colby come to the door and smile as well. I sat down and saw a message from Kat.
Kat: I'm coming over
Sam: :-)

"Guys Kat is coming over" I shouted so everybody could hear me. Colby came in the room. "I'm calling Brennen over to ask about the drama". "Uhh ok" I muttered. I don't really like him that much after he pushed me down the stairs. At least Kat is coming over.