13|✔️Job

"I need a job."

"No you don't. You have me."

Billy stood leaned up against the hood of his car while Natasha sat on the hood next to him.

They sat looking at Max's school waiting for her to get out.

Surprisingly Billy was unusually calm.. But Natasha was sure it wouldn't last long.

"I'm independent." Natasha said crossing her arms around her.

"Sure you are." Billy said getting off his car and getting in when he saw max making her way to them.

"Damn max! Why were you taking so long?" He asked the red head as she finally made it to the car.

Natasha rolled her eyes and got up and opened the door so max could get in the back.

"Ignore him he's being an ass." Natasha whispered in Max's ear while she passed him.

Max nodded and rolled her eyes along with Natasha while getting in.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Billy asked max while Natasha sat down in the passenger side.

"No Billy she didn't. Now let's get back to talking about how I'm 'not' independent."  Natasha said putting her hands up to add quotations.

Billy rolled his eyes and backed up and pulled out of the school parking lot.. Going his normal fast speed.

"No I'm over that conversation."

"Well I'm not. And you need to slow down before you get a ticket."

Billy turned up his music to ignore Natasha.. But of course the stubborn seventeen year old wasn't having it.

She turned down the music.

"Didn't I tell you I was over the conversation?!" Billy screamed turning it back up.

Natasha turned off the music "Didn't I tell you I wasn't done with this conversation?!"

"Natasha... Maybe you need to save this conversation for when he's not driving." Max said trying to get them to stop.

"No because then he will get me busy doing something else then I will forget." She said running a hand through her hair.

Billy gripped the steering wheel tighter.

"You're really testing me today Natasha."

"And your fucking testing me Billy! Excuse my language max. But how are you going to sit there and tell me I'm not independent? Suck my fucking elbow. Im gonna show you I'm independent. Pull over." Natasha said crossing her arms.

Billy rolled his eyes "no stop being a cry baby."

Natasha unbuckled her seat belt. "Stop the car or I'll jump out."

Billy kept on driving only increasing the speed.

Max just sat wide eyed watching the scene unfold infront of her.

"Oh you think I won't " Natasha started to open the door which caused Billy to stop fast which made Natasha hit her head on the glove compartment.. She's definitely going to have a bump now.

"Oh my god.. Baby are you okay?" Billy asked reaching for her to only have his hand swatted away.

"Oh now you don't wanna be an ass. " and with that Natasha grabbed her bag and hopped out of his car and slammed the door.

She started making her way home which she knew would take two hours.

She held her head.. Definitely in pain.

Billy drove beside her.. "Baby I'm sorry get in? "

"No"

"Baby-"

"NO!!"

Billy sighed stopping his car and putting it in park "stay here max."

"Like I was gonna go anywhere else." Max said under her breath hoping for bully not to hear.. Which he surprisingly didn't.

Billy got out following Natasha

"Let me bring you to the hospital to make sure you don't have a concussion or anything... Please?" He asked trying to keep up with her.

"No!"

Billy finally having enough of his girlfriend's attitude picked her up and put her over his shoulder.

Which made Natasha scream "I swear if you don't put me down I will scream I'm getting kidnapped."

"Everyone already knows you're my girlfriend. So that wouldn't make any sense."

Natasha sighed realizing that she wasn't going to win this fight.

"Fine.. Let me walk?"

Billy put her down but didn't let her go.

He wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry baby.. I love you.. I didn't mean to."

Natasha stared at him... She really just heard those three words out of him....

"You just said..." Natasha started but was interrupted by Billy.

"I know.. You don't have to say it back but.. I do. I've been wanting to tell you this but I didn't know how you would react-"

"I love you !" Natasha said throwing her arms around him and kissing his lips but right after hissing at the pain from her head.

"Let's get you to the hospital.. Yeah?"

"Yes please.. But I'm getting a job."
"I figured."

-

Sorry for the spelling errors!! ❤️