The Dark Alley

I opened my eyes only to greet darkness. I sat up off the cold ground. I had no clue where I was, I pulled out my phone, checking the time. My heart shattered as I realized the concert was over by now. I looked back at my arm to see if what had happened was real. It certainly was. There on my arm, in black marker was the message that made my heart melt each time I read it. I force myself to get up, now where was I? I stood alone in a silent place. Where were the walls? I looked around but all I saw was darkness. I turned in a circle looking for light to go to; like a moth. I backed up still looking for the light to get me out of this black void. I ran into something.

"Shit" I say Must have been a wall.

"What is it?" I hear a voice ask. I opened my eyes wide and spin around. His white makeup made it easy to see his face. Jinxx. This had to be the best day ever. I stood there silently shocked he was there. then I rudely asked:

"is jake here? Where's his room? I have to find him!" I practically yelled. He took a step back obviously a little worried about my sanity. 

"Yeah he's here......but..are you okay? I saw you wake up off the floor......Do you need help?" He asked worried.

"Yes I need help! I need help finding Jake!" I said quickly.  At this point even I was worried about my sanity.  He nodded slightly then grasped my hand and lead me through the darkness that seemed to eat at my soul. His hands were warm on mine. Luckily he was dragging me along and was not looking at my blushing red face. He led me down a hall or alley, I really couldn't tell.  eyesight was bad and the black lighting wasn't helping. I heard the turn of a doorknob and the light creeped through the cracked door; burning my eyes to the point I squinted. He pulled me into a messy place. Pizza boxes were on the floor. I realized the whole time I was lost I was outside in an alley all alone. Jinxx must have seen me.