Characters

Ash Ketchum:

Age- 17

Powers- Enhanced Strength and Flight

Details: Both parents are very well known superheroes and his father sent him to the school he used to go to. His father has enhanced strength while his mother has the ability of flight. He gains the powers of both of them but never actually was able to use them until the middle of high school.

Serena Yvonne:

Age- 16

Powers- Shrinking

Details: Very caring to others and knew Ash from childhood. Has a crush on Ash and wants to confess soon. She really hates Calem who really likes her but she doesn't at all. Doesn't like to hurt people very much unless angered a lot.

Andrew Turing:

Age- 17

Powers- Electric Current Travelling

Details: Ash's childhood friend who is very smart and likes science a lot. Learned of his abilities when he stuck his hand in a light socket. Can go from one power point to another through wiring. Cannot physically shock someone with his power. Is able to short circuit machinery and quick when traveling in current.

Drake Malcolm:

Age- 16

Powers- Glue Shooting

Details: As a child, he couldn't properly control his powers causing places to get very sticky in his presence. After a lot of training, he was able to control his powers but rarely uses it for anything besides gluing paper. Decided to enrol in Hero High to see if he could use his powers for anything.

Phoenix Prime:

Age- 17

Powers- Transduction

Details: Because only he can see how his power works, a lot of people think it's pretty much useless. What a lot of people don't know is that his powers make him immune to mental manipulation. His powers do have a downside making him partially autistic and giving him anger issues.

Clemont Sparks:

Age- 16

Powers- Radiation Glow

Details: When it was a blackout in his house, he started to glow a uranium yellow colour which freaked out his family. After going to the doctors, they told him that he has a superpower causing him to be sent to Hero High. He is into science and building machinery and hopes to be more useful in school due to having the title 'Most useless power' by everyone.

Johnson Joker:

Age- 17

Powers- Glass Shattering Blow

Details: Being able to destroy glass just by blowing on it made him thought he would be a useful superhero. However, everyone else found it useless as it more helped with just getting out of places made of glass and most prisons aren't made of glass. What people don't know is that he has the strength to destroy fiberglass.

Miyoko Rose:

Age- 16

Powers- Florakinesis

Details: Unable to control her powers, she ran away from her family and was taken care of by an elderly lady who ran off when she was 10. Her caretaker was killed by unknown people and she believed it was her fault for her death. After training herself in hand to hand combat, she enrolled in Hero High where she became one of the strongest people in the school despite being ranked sidekick. The reason is that people only care about her powers and not her strength.

Jack Shimp:

Age-16

Powers- Texture Mimicking

Details: People always thought that his powers could be useful but they thought otherwise after learning the truth. His powers are limited as he can only mimic certain sizes of solid matter and can only gain its texture. For example, he can touch a concrete floor to look like concrete but he won't feel like concrete or be as strong. Very cheerful and is the sneakiest out of everyone.

Akio Hangrua:

Age-17

Powers: Technopathy

Details: Akio and Miyoko have been friends since childhood while being taken care of their foster mother. However, Akio randomly disappeared before Miyoko could confess her feelings to him. Upon meeting her again in Hero High, he acted very different towards her and his eyes were reddish. Has the power to manipulate technology and can build many types of machinery in a matter of seconds. Has been in Hero High a year longer than the main characters.

Alain Blaze:

Age-18

Powers: Flame Manipulation and Pyrokinesis

Details: Had a grudge on Ash after his parents sent his father to prison for doing a crime. Acts very cold towards everyone except for a girl named Mairin. Upon realisation that Ash is willing to help out his father, he's been gradually losing his grudge towards him. Everyone in the school has a small fear towards him except for Mairin. When angered, his fire power becomes hotter and fiercer when used.

Mairin Grass:

Age-16

Powers: Penicillin Cure

Details: A very shy girl who doesn't really open out to people until meeting Ash. He gave her courage to speak to people and socialise. Has a crush on Alain but is too scared to tell him since he might reject her. Hates it when people are hurt or injured and tries her best to heal them with her powers.

Calem Xavier:

Age-17

Powers: Metallic Body

Details: Really likes Serena but absolutely hates Ash. Sides with Miette to get Serena to like him and wants to help her take over the school. Body can turn into a metal as strong as Kevlar and can easily take hits. Wants nothing more but to have Serena be his significant other and be better than Ash.

Miette Baker:

Age-16

Powers: Mind Control

Details: Wants nothing more but to be with Ash and take over the school to have it in her picture. Mind controls Akio to use his ability to make a machine that can turn people into babies so she can raise them to be evil. Plans on taking over the world after taking over the school.