Streamclan Part 2

Streamclan Part 2

Amberspots's POV (warrior)

Amberspots felt a tail stop him. Cloverspots had stopped walking and her muscles were tense. Moments later, furry forms sprang from the bushes and the small patrol was overwhelmed. Amberspots felt a slender she cat tackle him and bring him to the ground. He lashed out, but the other cat got there first and sent him sprawling in the opposite direction. For such a graceful cat, she sure can pack a punch.

He turned to face his attacker. He recognized the slender calico to be Maplefrost, a pretty she cat with many suitors. She fought with great passion and endurance. Amberspots's mother had told him the stories of the great firey cat when he was a kit. His name was Firestar. He was long dead, but he was a great hero before the great flood. None of the cats that were alive now had never met him face to face. However, his blood line had survived, and Maplefrost was his kin.

Maplefrost looked like she was about to pounce when a bulky mass knocked her down. It was Frostfoot. Frostfoot rose to her paws and overcame the calico, battering her with her claws sheathed. Amberspots looked around to see his clanmates fighting the Dawnclan cats. There were few of them, so Streamclan was able to fight back. He guessed that they had been on a patrol as well, and decided to attack.

Rainblaze's POV (warrior)

Rainblaze stopped fighting when he heard a she cat yowl. It was Honeystar.

"Come to collect her innocent warriors I suppose."

As he had suspected she said, "Greetings, Streamclan. I am terribly sorry for any trouble or casualties we may have caused. This is all a misunderstanding." She was met with argumentative growls and hisses from the crowd. Everyone knew she was bluffing.

Cloverspots spoke up. "We will not accept your apology. There is no need for reckless behavior such as this! One of my warriors could have been seriously hurt. How is this, in any way, a misunderstanding?" she said questioningly. Rainblaze looked at his mate in awe of how she could stand up to such a cat, especially another clan's leader. "We will continue this conversation at the gathering," she said with a muttered growl.