the road to success

i woke up with finn in the hotel.
"where are you going?" he mumbled.
"nowhere, just need to get dressed, finn." i told him.
"but, like, i wanna stay in bed all day with you." he said to me.
"we did that yesterday (wink wonk)" i told him.
"fine, just hurry up." he said as i grabbed my silk robe and running a hot shower. i got in and began washing my hair.

time skippity boop

i got out and got dressed. i walked out of the restroom to see finn watching gravity falls. i joined him in watching the episode.
"hulu and head?" he asked.
"dear god no." i joked.
"i'm still tired, i think i'm gonna fall asleep, see you in a bit." i said to him.

TIME FRICKIN SKIP YOU GUESSED IT GAZEHOES.

i woke up to no finn, hmm, weird. "finn?" i called out. i walked outside and went to the room next door, where the rest of the band was staying. "anyone see finn?" i asked. "i'm pretty sure he went to see lilah, one of his old friends." macy said. "anyone know where they're at?" i asked. "at a cafe or something." chloe added. "thanks guys, i'll see you in a bit, want anything?" i asked. choruses of "nah", "i'm good", and "nope" followed. i ran to the nearest cafe, nothing. i walked to the next, still nothing. i finally walked to the last and found him, i sat down in a booth, being ~stealthy~.

"i'm glad you're back, i missed you, babe." lilah said.

"me too, i missed you more." he said.

"so we should get to my house soon, we have a couple of things to do." she said with a wink.

"soon." he said.

"babe, not even a smile? we've been together for 3 months, and this is the first time you're seeing me in real life, i missed you." she said.

"i'm just excited." he said.

and with their last exchange of words, my heart shattered.