Chapter 10

Your P.O.V.

You ran back into the cafe and grabbed your bag ignoring Hayes. Tears ran down your cheeks like crazy. Your eyes were Puffy and red. You rushed out of the cafe and waited for a cab.

He'll never love me!! No matter how hard I try!

Hayes rushes out and runs over to you clearly worried.

Hayes: what happened? Are you ok?

He grabbed your hands. But you didn't want him to touch you. You wanted Justin to take your hands in his and hold you.

You: I'm sorry Hayes

Hayes: it's ok

He pulls you into a hug until a cab pulls up.

--

Hayes decided to take you to his house other than school cause who wants to go there?
You both walk into his house. It was decent, clean, and smelled amazing. Like cologne.
You both skipped the rest of the house and ran up to his room.
He opened the door to reveal a spotless clean room and just like the house it smelled like cologne.

Hayes: welcome

He says inviting you in. You giggle. You feel a little better since you were away from Justin and everyone. Because it's finally you. And Hayes. Alone. In his cologne smelling room.

You stare at his wall full of posters. Dirt bike riders, motocross, motorcycles, anything other than playboy posters and half naked women. You were amazed.

You: wow

Hayes: what?

He sits on his bed and watched your reaction.

You: nothing

You shrug and sat next to. Your heart was leaping. You look at him and he looks at you.
Hayes is really handsome. Everything was perfect. His eyes, his hair, his smile, his body.
It felt almost impossible that he was siting face to face with you.
He intertwined your hands together.

Hayes: I like you y/n

I like you too

Speechless,You couldn't say anything and then that's when he touched your cheek. He played with your hair and rubbed your shoulder. Then he stopped, thinking probably it's weird.

Hayes: sorry, I'm touching you..like this

You bite your lip and ran his own hand through your hair. He gave a laugh and began to do it himself.

Hayes: your so beautiful

His clear blue eyes held yours. He wanted you. You wanted him. But you fought the urge to kiss him to hug him, to do anything to him. Because He'll hurt if he finds out why this all really happening and Justin would be-

His lips kissed yours. Hayes just kissed you. He pulls away but you tug his shirt towards you and kissed him back. He smiled and his arms wrapped around you.

Justin is least of your problems

You swear he could've said that but you also knew your instincts could be talking.
He pulled away and walked over to his closet. He pulled out a folded blanket and he came back, draping it over your shoulders.

Hayes: it's cold

He shrugged. You smile and thank him. You both lay together on his bed. He cuddled you into his chest and you both kissed. And kissed,and kissed. It was never ending. And then it turned into a makeout. His tongue seeped between your lips. Yours did the same.

Hayes: wow

He moaned.

~~~

After some time you both lay sleepless. How could anyone sleep after what just happened? He rubbed your back and stared at the wall. The sound of lungs breathing and thoughts talking sang aloud in your ears.

He's really here

You hugged him tighter.

How can I really be with Hayes right now? After our first date and we're already what it seems....in love?

You replayed today as if to find a clue how this all happened. How you went from heartbroken by Justin to meeting Hayes. From going on date with Hayes to be ruined by Justin. To Hayes inviting you to his house to you both lay on the bed breathless from a makeout.

You didn't know what the answer was to all of it but it all makes sense now.

Justin is the cause of everything.