Chapter 29

Justin's P.O.V.

You: me

Her naked body left my arms and stood in front of me but I grip her back. Is she fucking crazy? This is bullshit I'm not letting Selena fucking kill y/n over some bullshit about us.

Justin: I'll go

I sternly say. No matter how bad I wanted to deny it this is all for y/n. And it feels right.

Selena: oh my god!

She says annoyed. I lift y/n chin and kiss her lips

Justin: I'm not fucking letting you let her kill you over my problem, are you crazy?

She nudges away but I pull her back into my arms. This may be the last time I hold her, touch her, kiss her, and I'm not ready to let go although I know it's right.

Justin: y/n quit fighting it, you know I'm the reason we are in the position

You: yeah well trust me Justin, I fucking love you to much to see you die before my eyes

She says with hurt

Justin: then don't watch

I say in gritted teeth and she stops her fussing and watched my stare go cold. The only way for her to listen to me is to scare her. And that's fucked, but it's the only way, she won't do this to herself, I won't allow it.

You: like I'm going to want to listen to it either!

She pulls away and her vulnerable body walks back to the ropes. One of things I love about y/n she's so dam brave she'd walk on hot coals to get to you. But right now those hot coals are not there it's the pointing gun.
All at one everything slowed, her touch lingered on me and I could still feel her lips on mine and I knew her living minutes were up. Before I could react gunshots fill the air and I scream y/n name. The guards ran over to me but I struggle to run toward y/n's lying body. It was so still, so motionless. Everything became a blur before my eyes and I reach for her hand but the guards griped my shirt and slammed me into the cemented wall. Without a pause they began punching my stomach with their steel, stone hands. My stomach churning quickly as I felt the oxygen leave the air. A stream of blood flew up my throat causing me to gag out. It feels like they've been punching me for minutes. My stomach felt on fire as the flames licked up my spine. I couldn't take another second of surviving. I'd rather die like this than live my life knowing where y/n is....

I look over to her as my body slams into the wall constantly, I watch with tears flowing out of my eyes. I began to recognize the still figure and I let out a groaning sob. She really is gone.
The seeping pool of blood grows bigger and bigger around her head and I know I was to late. I failed her.

And now my world crashed along hers. My body gives up and I fall limply to the ground. The last thing was gunshots and sirens ringing my ears before my world goes black.