Chapter 17

Your P.O.V.

You've been driving for almost an hour and it's already afternoon. The school is probably calling your family to tell them your not at school and boy your parents will be pissed once you arrive back home.

Justin: God I hate life

He sighs. He's been talking about Selena and him. And how he feels like it's not the same. You almost want to tell him everything about Selena being a cheater but it seems like she's right. He's so in love in love with her that he wouldn't believe you. You shake off the thought.

You: me too

Justin: why?

You don't really know how to answer that question because there is so many terribly beautiful things about life. Sadly your beauty was only Justin and now he's nothing but a dark color. And then there's stupid Hayes. Tears burned your eyes.

You: I don't know...it just does

Justin: why are you crying?

You: I'm not!

Justin: yes you are, y/n I know you to well for you to bring up that bullcrap

You rub your eyes and sniff which made it worse

Justin: I told you

You: shut up

You roll your eyes

at this moment You wished Justin was here. Hugging you At least kissing you... You wish he was your everything like how Selena is. You almost want to hop out of the car once You arrive and just hug him. But that's weird. And he'll notice it.

Justin: alright my phone is gonna die

You: what?

Justin: well it's at 5%

I groan

You: alright

Justin: just please hurry its cold

You: then hang out in Burger King

Justin: ok

We both sigh

Justin: bye y/n

You: love you-

You pinched your lips together

I just told Justin I love him, he has a girlfriend, oh my god you're screwed.

You hung up the phone and rode in the car with silence.