Uhm hi? -Stephanie's Point of View-

"Felicity!" I squealed. It's been forever since I saw her! Like a few years at least!

"Stephanie! Alexandria!" said Felicity

"Felicity?! You look so different!" said Alexandria. She's right. Felicity dyed her hair black with hints of her natural hair color(Ginger) here and there. She grew at least 3". She is wearing her favorite 'Hetalia' anime shirt and Denium jeans.

"You look gorgous as ever!" I said

"Thanks! I just threw this on though. You know me, I just throw something on and bam!" she said and Alexandria and I laughed. She still has her humor in her personality. 

"I see you still have your humor" I said while smirking

"I never lost it I guess" she replied. We laughed again and things just went dead silent except for some crickets, Swords clanking and the sound of arrows hitting the targets.

"Well things just got quiet" mumbled Alexandria.

"How do you know Felicity?" asked Beckendorf.

"Before we moved to the school were we met you 3, we were at a school with Felicity, this really bitchy girl named Tiana and her boyfriend Liam" Alexandria said

"Alexandria! Language!" I exclaimed. she just shrugged and continued

"Then we moved and met you 3, then we moved again and met Percy, Annabeth and Grover" she finished

"We never heard from Felicity and I didn't expect to hear from Tiana and Liam" I said with an added eyeroll. I heard a commotion from behind one of the cabins.

"HOW COULD YOU LIAM!? FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER GIRL!!!" shouted a voice I thought I would never have to hear again. well shit. It's Tiana and Liam. The popular couple.