Confidence revealed -Alex's Point of View-

Steph stepped on a twig and the Menator looked at her. It started to charges at her. I cant let her die of a Menator attack! I ran infront of her and pulled out my Bow and Arrows, getting ready to shoot. When it stopped its tracks right infront of me and cocked its head to the side.

"Hi boy! Be a good Menator!" I said as if it was a puppy. I decided to call him Frank! The menator laid down at my feet and I petted its head. Everyone came out of there hiding spots, weapons drawn. Frank growled lowly at them and they stopped dead in there tracks

"bad Frank! those are my friends!" I said

'Sorry' I heard in my head. Oh my hades im going crazy!

"How did you do that Alex!?" asked Levi. I shrugged

"You could'v been killed!" Steph shouted in my ear.

"shush up already! I just saved your life!" I shouted back, tears threatening to spill. Steph never yells at me and I dont like it. I backed away from her and turned away, walking off.

"You shouldn't have yelled at her Steph" I heard Levi say as I sat behind a tree out of there sights. Why would Steph yell at me? I know that I could have been killed but I would rather die for her that just sit there and watch her die. I heard a snarl next me. I looked over and saw a hellhound.

"Hi" I said. It auto maticly stoped snarling and layed down. This hellhound looks like Ms. O'lery back at camp.

'Hi, Alexandria child of Apollo' the (I believe) hellhound said in my head

"how do you know my name?" I asked

'Apollo sent me to peotect all of you while you are on this quest' it replied

"Well whats your name?" I asked

'Macy' she replied. Sweet my father sent me a guard hellhound!!