What? -Alexandria's Point of View-

Stephanie and I walked in the school to be greeted by Grover, Annabeth and Percy.

"HI" I said shyly, as always when I meet someone new. It was only our second day at our new high school in New York. I Am a really shy person when it comes to new people. I still wish I was at my old school, hanging out with Clarisse, Beckendorf and Silena.

"Hi!" said Annabeth

"What are you guys doing?" Asked Stephanie

"Waiting for class to start" said Grover. Yeah, Stephanie and Annabeth have the same classed, while I'm stuck with Percy and Grover. Lovely right? Yeah well not very. From what I've learned about then since yesterday is they like to be complete idiots and have to keep transffering schools. For reasons I don't want to know. I quietly sat on the ground and pulled out my Library book. It's called the False Prince. Just started it and I'm already on chapter 6. I drowned dout there talking by reading.

"Connor lectured us about Carthya for nearly the entire ride to where ever we were going that morning. He faced backward in the wagon seat while Mott drove and Cregan did vigil duty from the rear. He pointed out the various towns all over Cathya, gesturing their directions from us and describing in detail the qualities of the different large cities. "Drylliad-"

I was intterupted from my reading by a few bat-like creatures landed on my shoulder. They looked half-human female, half-Bat. Their faces were pug-nosed and fury, with fangs and bulging eyes. Matted gray fur and peicemeal armor covered their bodied. "what the heck!" I thought

"Oh my!"