Chapter 3: Generations at Eleven

Boruto POV:

Our plan was ready, ChoCho would run upstairs informing Ouncle , shit, i mean Uncle Sasuke and Dad. So when they reach downstairs, Uncle Sasuke tries to grab me with his Susanoo but Sarada's Sharingan disturbs it and creates a chidori and then Shikadai throws the kunai at me and Mitsuki creates a fireball jutsu and hits me with it and then Dad goes Kyuubi mode with Past Kurama's chakra. You know you could have asked me IDIOT!!! Forgot about you cranky fox!! HOW DARE YOU I'M THE NINE T--, well then i have taped his mouth with NINE TAILED DUCT TAPE!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!! Well then let's get the plan going on.

ChoCho POV:

I run upstairs to inform the parents and when i reach them i shout " BORUTO IS TRYING TO DO A STUNT!!!" The parents run downstairs while i eat their biscuits and tea. *munch* *munch* *burp* Well it's lovely.

Boruto POV:

I stand on the highest ledge of the fridge and i am about to jump when the parents arrive and i jump from the top and keep falling down. It feels forever for my plan to work. I remember, As if it was yesterday when the first time me, Sarada, Mitsuki and Coke dealt with s classed ninjas when we became Jonin.

FLASHBACK:-

Me, Sarada, Mitsuki and Coke arrive." COKE WATCH OUT" I scream, Coke gets hit with a chidori while Mitsuki gets hit with an immense chakra powered Fireball Ninjutsu. Sarada and me speed up towards the ninjas with our specialized Taijutsu and then we first take down the two ninjas defending the others but were blood clones. Arrows with RasenChidori on them and Ninja stars coming fast as the speed of light towards us and the ninjas. We both take cover. Coke diverts them from us , fooling them with his skills at Genjutsu and Mitsuki comes straight at them, slicing them with his Katana.

A ninja runs from us, i take blazing speed running after him on water and i grab him and threw him into the air and threw a Kurama rasengan at him and he severely gets injured and we take him back to Konoha. Sarada starts treating his wounds while i watch only her.

FLASHBACK ENDED:-

I am falling through the air about to reach the floor when the Kunai, Fireball, Kyuubi's chakra and Chidori meet and then a blast of golden light blinds everybody except me.........

I wake up and see i am in my bedroom, only to be woken by little old Himawari jumping onto me. YES!!!! I'M ELEVEN AGAIN!!!!!!

I hug Himawari tightly and go down for breakfast meeting only Mom. I remember now why i hated Dad at this age, he was never...never with us anymore only with that cooped up office.

That was why i decided to become like Sasuke Sensei.----Boruto