Past: Meeting Him.

Boruto POV:

I am terribly exhausted from playing tag. Mebuki is a speed which i can't control literally. Maaza went away to his basement to work on his project 0. I don't know what's that about. I am getting a cup of wate- *crash*. 

"MEBUKI!!!" I scream and run towards the loud disturbance. I see an ANBU with blonde hair. He looks similar but whatever he has harmed Mebuki. I charge at him and punch him in the face. He falls and gets back up in a taijutsu stance. I try to hit him and he dodges.

Then he punches me in the face making me move back. I charge up a rasengan and hit him but to my dismay i get returned with a rasengan. Both power balls of chakra clashing trying to meet who is stronger when i kick him in the gut dodging they guy's rasengan. I shout " CHIDORI BLADE!!" I try to hit him but is met with a blade of his own.

We clash at each other evenly match.... While i battle i talk with Kurama.

---MINDSCAPE---

"Hey Fur-ball, what should i do?" I speak,

He replies " Kid, i will help you. You must put all your chakra in your body and don't use a single drop then you will unlock nine tails or kurama mode!"

I nod and smile and speak " Thanks KURA!!

"You better hurry because your chakra is clashing with the unknown ANBU.." He replies. I nod and leave.

----OUTSIDE MINDSCAPE---

I hit his blade and i do a back flip and dodge. I remove my blade and then get into a taijutsu stance. He looks at me and smirks.

He then changes into my stance..... We battle fist to fist. I get more punches on him but i don't dodge easy. I channel my chakra into my  body....

"KIT READY" Kurama shouts. I nod. I activate Kurama mode.

The ANBU is shocked and i punch him straight in the face. He flies into a nearby wall breaking it and going outside.

I charge a bijuu bomb and then i take it and was about to hit him when Maaza was in my path.

Third POV:

Maaza spoke " Boruto stop.. He is not a foe , he's a friend." Boruto turns off the cloak and nods. 

The ANBU gets up and dusts himself and speaks " Who is he, Maaza? I know that Kushina is the nine tails jinchuriki."

Maaza spoke " He is Boruto Uzumaki Namikaze Hyuuga and he has come from the future to prevent some great desire. Boruto meet Minato Namikaze."

Boruto's eyes widened and he speaks " Sorry, sofu. Yes, i am your grandson indeed. Pleasure to meet you."

Minato hugs Boruto tightly and speaks " I can't wait for you to meet Kushina!!! So, What did i name my son?"

Boruto chuckles and speaks " Naruto."

Minato has a confused look and says " Why would i name him fishcake."

Boruto chuckles again and says " It means also maelstorm." Minato speaks " Why are you a jinchuriki."

Boruto sighs and speaks " Actually dad was the next nine tails jinchuriki and then me." Minato nods.

Maaza speaks " So a family reunion. So, Minato call Kushi-chan and we will have a happy dinner."

"This is going well but i have to be sure when that  D̶͚͆̅̌̅ą̵̺̥͚̝͎̝̯͖̣̤̦̆̕͜͝r̶̗̲͉̄k̸̨̧̞̻͛͌̈́̈́̐͗͛͒ ̶̢͉͕̜̱̋̔̋̎̀̉S̴̨̥̻̞̗͗̌̋͐͊̓̉̇̿̅͆̓̕͜a̷̧̹̦̬̥̟̣̞͚͐̀̓̀̽̏̽̕ͅṟ̶̨͈͕̱̫͐ȧ̴̻͐͗̒͒̂̀̈́̍͊d̵͖̦̦̦͛̒̈́̓̿͛̀́̄̇̂͐͘͝a̴̡̢̻̳̗̤̺̟͇̣̗̖͊͂̃̚͘͜͜͜ comes..."--Maaza

Omake [ Minato's Regret]--

Minato listens carefully as Boruto tells Naruto's past. Minato speaks " Those damn villagers thinking my son is a demon and insulting him and spreading rumors. But at least he achieved his dream and i will not make that mistake again. At least you treated him great right?"

Boruto sweatdropped and spoke " Not really. I regret this but Dad was always in the cooped up office and i hated him. Calling him horrible names and posing him  as the worst dad. Calling the Hokage post as a curse..."

Minato nodded and said " Hokage is a duty. If something happens it is blamed on the leader always. That's why Naruto couldn't come. So, You have grown strong and good. Who trained you?"

Boruto sighed and said " Uncle Sasuke. He's an uchiha and Kurama."

Minato chuckled and spoke " So, I guess Mikoto-chan's son and who's Kurama."

Boruto spoke " The kyuubi." Minato's eyes widened. A woman shouted from a distance. It was Kushina.

Minato waved his hand and shouted " KUSHI-CHAN MEET THIS YOUNG PERSON!"

Kushina arrived and said " Minato is this your sibling or  long lost twin?"

Boruto laughed and spoke " I am both your grandson from the future, Dattebasa."

Kushina spoke " I can't believe it, Dattebane!"

"Dattebasa?"

"Dattebane?"

"DATTEBASA!!"

"DATTEBANE!!!"

Minato sighed and spoke.." Uzumakis....."

-------------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx----------------------------------------------------