{Battle of The Great:2} 2.0

Boruto muttered " This is going to be a problem now, this is going with the opposite of the thing i did before..."

Dark Sarada chuckled and spoke " None of you can stop, none of you!" Until a gigantic sword hits her throwing her into the distant hill. The person who did it was none other than Coke. 

He laughed and spoke " Well, it's payback time." Sarada appeared behind him ( the good Sarada) She looked at the silhouette who had crushed into the hill. Boruto ran towards them and questioned " How are you possibly alive???" Coke spoke " Well, Himawari-chan~~ was still alive and brought everybody  back to life with some help of Mitsuki~~."

Boruto spoke " 1. Stay away from my sister, Coke. 2. I am happy for you both are alive." Everybody talked with Coke and Sarada and forgot about the foe.

Dark Sarada came back and screeched  " HOW DARE YOU FORGET ABOUT THE GOD I AM!! I WILL EAT ALL YOUR CHAKRA AND KILL YOU!!"

Sarada got angry and spoke " EAT THIS B****!!! SHANNNARO!!!!" She punched Dark Sarada hard in the face and made her fall to the ground.

Dark Sarada held her face in pain. Madara looked at Sarada and spoke " That's your wife." Boruto nodded. Madara spoke " A worthy person of the name of Uchiha clan and don't make her angry." Boruto nodded. 

Dark Sarada flew across the whole area and shot jutsus of fire at the surroundings. Everybody dodged the jutsus not trying to get killed when a scream was heard.

It was Mebuki she was being held by Dark Sarada. The hulk buster suit was completely destroyed. Maaza screamed " MEBUKI!!! LEAVE HER!!!"

Dark Sarada grinned and spoke " If you come to me vermin and submit yourself to die by my gracious hands and then i shall let this puny girl go."

Maaza looked at Boruto with tears in his eyes and spoke " Boruto, please if my life goes then it's better than Mebuki's. She has a long life ahead her *sniffs*. Please."

Boruto replied back " I will not let anybody die on my watch!!! " He charges directly with katana in hand and tries to attack Dark Sarada but is stopped when the foe speaks "Tsukuyomi!" Boruto leans down and falls.

Sarada screams " Boruto!!!" But is held by Coke and Hashirama. Maaza speaks " It's the best for all of us for me to submit." 

Maaza shouts " DARK SARADA!! I will give myself if you leave Mebuki first." Dark Sarada grits her teeth and speaks " Fine!" Throwing Mebuki harshly aside. Maaza with tears in his eyes goes and kneels down in front of Dark Sarada. She laughs and grabs him by the throat. Depleting him of his energy, life and chakra. To leave his body lifeless on the ground.

Dark Sarada chuckles and speaks " THAT VERMIN IS GONE!! Now it's time to kill you all and it doesn't matter if he sacrificed himself. Everyone will be killed."

Mebuki runs towards Maaza and cries hardly for his death, screaming 'WAKE UP!!!' The others rush to Boruto's side to see he's okay. Coke mutters " Genjutsu. He'll be fine." They look at Dark Sarada intently and charge all their best attacks. 

They charge at her fighting her in taijutsu, converting it to kenjutsu with Minato, Kushina and Zenji, converting to ninjutsu with all and then summoning with Minato, Hiruzen, Sarada, Coke, Madara and Hashirama.

All the summons attack Dark Sarada in order to save the world and themselves. But the plan ultimately fails and everybody is exhausted lying on the floor. Dark Sarada smirks and speaks " Nobody can defeat me. No one." 

A voice is heard " I can. I did it once and I can do it again." It was the great Nandaime Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. He speaks once more " Boruto and me can do it together, right. Dattebayo!"

"Right, DATTEBASA!!!" Boruto screeches. When did he get up, the others think. The father and son clash with Dark Sarada.

Naruto looks at Boruto and Boruto nods. The final ultimate move of theirs. ( Non-canon I made the jutsu!)

They shout together " KURAMA BIJUU BOMB OODAMA RASENGAN MEGA SUPER-CHAKRA X, DATTEBAYO/DATTEBASA!!!"

The most powerful jutsu lands onto Dark Sarada and she with her eyes widened at the mega jutsu. 

The blindness reappears with everybody blind as hell. They find nothing except craters and rubble. They cheer. But Naruto frowns and speaks " Boruto, you and Coke must go to Kaguya's mountainous dimension." The two nod and disappear into the portal created by Naruto. The others worry for the two.

The two appears to find Dark Sarada has been reformed and she grins. The two charge at her. Boruto speaks " OODAMA RASENGAN!!!" Coke screams " TITAN WOLF SLICE ATTACK!!!" The two charge with the jutsus but it was in vain for them as Dark Sarada dodged the attacks perfectly.

Cutting them and torturing them slowly. A glow of light appeared it was Maaza. He spoke " Need help? Hagoromo-sama allowed me to assist only for awhile."

Maaza and Coke positioned themselves to the sides of Boruto and Boruto was in the Middle. Maaza and Coke screamed " HEAVENLY CHAKRA CHAINS!!!" This jutsu grabbed Dark Sarada and she couldn't do anything to help her live. The chakra of Boruto increased intensely. Dark Sarada gasped and asked " Who. Are. You." 

Boruto spoke " I don't know, Am I a husband, Am I a son, A shinobi, An elder brother, A savior, A rebel, The genius of Konoha. No, I am all of that. I am the Reincarnation of The Sage of the Six Paths." Dark Sarada's eyes widened and then Boruto exclaimed "  I f you want chakra so badly. Take mine. Sage of Six Paths Release : Chakra Purity. "

All Boruto's chakra went into her, She smiled and spoke " ALL THIS POWER MINE!! Wait what's happening. TO POWERFUL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" She disappeared from Existence.

Boruto smiled and spoke " That's how to deal with a chakra loving woman." The two agree, Maaza speaks " Must go. Bye. " The two nod and he goes back to Hagoromo.

"So, now will you allow me to date Himawari-chan~~???" Coke asks

" WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?! NEVER!!!!" Boruto shouts......,.

[ Word Count- 1042 ]