Chapter 15~Ruins

~Ruins~

*Alana's POV*

I stay on the steps and watch as his figure slowly disappears down the street. "This can't be happening." I croak out as I let all of my tears go. "Oh, it's happening sweetheart." I hear Selena. I wipe my tears and shoot up.

"You did this." I clench my jaw and walk up to her. "Are you saying I'm the director of this play? Im flattered." She puts her hand to her chest, smiling. "Get the fuck off of my property." I push her to the ground.

"Is little miss Johnson getting mad? Boo hoo, you don't get everything you want." She laughs. "Get off of my property!" I scream in agony as I start to kick and punch her. Someone pulls me off. "Look what she did to me!" She whines to Shawn.

"Just go home, Selena." He says softly. "But Shawn-" He inturrupts her. "Just go." He shakes his head. I still kick and scream while he brings me inside. I sit on the couch and wipe my tears. "Are you okay?" He asks after a few minutes of silence.

"Please leave, Shawn." I whimper. "What? W-Why?" He asks. "Just please, go." I shake my head. He sighs and gets his things. He takes one more look at me before walking out the door. I shake my head, laying down and just stare at the ceiling for a while.

I hear someone walk in, but I don't look. They sit next to my head, and I finally see G. He crosses his arms and stares at the blank tv.

"I thought you couldn't deal with this shit." I mumble. "I just got jealous." He replies, annoyed. I stay quiet. "I mean- I can't believe you led me on like that." He rolls his eyes. "I love you, G." I shake my head. "You didn't say that Back there." He mumbles.

"Because I also love Shawn, G." I close my eyes slowly, avoiding the look on his face. "I know." He whispers. There was an awkward silence for a while.

"I-I wrote a song for you." He blurts out. "What?" I stutter. "I know, it's surprising, but I did. It's called Falling." He shakes his head. "Really?" I hide my smile. "Wipe that smile off of your face." He chuckles.

"When can I hear it?" I ask. "When Jack and I actually record it." He bites his lip as I nod. "So what's this project Jack keeps telling me about?" I smile. "Well, we don't actually know yet. We're still writing the songs for it." He shrugs.

"Intresting." I raise an eyebrow. "Yeah" He replies. The awkward silence sneaks back into the room, and I fiddle with my fingers. "I'm sorry, G." I shake my head. "Lana, really it's fine." He forces a smile.

"It's not." I close my eyes. "I get it, I really do. You and Shawn belong together." The fake smile never leaves his face. "Totally not true." I sigh. "Oh, yeah it is. You just can't see it. You guys are meant to be." He checks the time on his phone. Before I could say anything, he ends the conversation.

"Anyways, I have to go. My mom just texted me." He walks out of the house. "G, wait." I groan before the front door shuts. I groan again, thinking about the relationship I just messed up, again.

(A|N): I know what you're thinking. "Where the hell were you?" Well I had major writers block for sooooooo long , I'm suprised I even wrote this much. Anyways happy holidays this is my present to you,  😂 also, very short chapter but whatever. anyways byaa muffins