10 : SmokeSumKushWitMe

:: Vyron Dalyan Turner ::

So the news hit Kennedy that MellowHigh has to go on tour again, the last one was smacking though, so I'm happy, it's just bae's not. She'll get over it, she's a fighter. "Vyron I'm gonna miss you." she said, helping me pack the last of my stuff. We have to be at the store in an hour to get on the bus. It's me, G, Doms, Jasper, Brick, and Nak going on the bus. Our first stop is Dallas, Texas, and our last stop is Toronto, Ontario.

"I'm gonna miss you too, but I gotta count these bankrolls!" I did a little dance. She laughed and we got in the car, on the way to the OF store. Everybody was there, including Cortney and Trenton to watch his daddy go off. "I wish I could go, have fun, but not too much." Kennedy said. She put her arms around my neck, but I picked her up, surprising the shit out of her. Hodgy and Gabby asses weren't here, we gotta hit the road in a few, first stop tomorrow night! The door to the store opened, I was hoping it was G and Gabby, but it was Gilbert and Sarah! Smh. "What up y'all?" he asked. I was salty, not because he has her, but because he had the audacity to be with her! I put Kennedy down and went to the back, I can't be dealing with this shit. I sat there for a few minutes, clearing my head, and then I heard girls arguing.

"What the fuck?" I asked, running back out to the front. "Bitch, you're temporary, Vyron will always come back to me. No one can love him like I can." Sarah said. "Sorry slut, you can't go on the ride, no loose items allowed." Kennedy shot back. The niggas all cheered and Sarah didn't have shit to say. That's why Kennedy's my baby. Sarah kissed Gilbert and stormed out the store. He looked at me and probably saw red in my eyes, fuck that bitch and that nigga. I got K, that's all that matters b.

• • •

:: Gerard Damien Long ::

"G we're running late damn!" Gabby shouted at me. Something seriously is wrong with her. "Alright bae chill." We were at the store to stock up on some snacks for the bus. I grabbed 5 of everything 5 boxes of honey buns, 5 6 packs of green tea Arizona, you know, just the basics.

"G can you buy me some pads?" Gabrielle asked, laughing. I looked at her all stupidly. "I'm serious, I ran out and I'm on my period." she smiled. That explains a lot. I sighed, grabbing two packs of them. We went to the checkout line and she pulled out her phone and I saw a flash. Moments later I got a notification from Instagram.

'@oddfxckinggabby: my baby does anything for me. Love you bae @hasishbeats 😂😘👫'

I rolled my eyes and bought our shit. I was on the move to the store, I decided to get snacks at the last minute. We got there, everyone was there, including Trent and his mom. "Daddy I don't want you to go!" Trent cried onto my leg. "I promise I'll come see you T, daddy needs to go make some money so we can be rich." I hugged him. "Really? Okay go daddy go!" he pushed me toward the door then ran to go play with Chloe. Cortney was giving me the side eye. I don't know what her problem is. How you cheat on me and then get mad when I move on?

So Gabby and I chilled around the store for a good 30 minutes, then Brick announced that it was time to hit the road. "Baby I love you and we will FaceTime all the time. Don't you leave me for another, I'll kill you and him. I'll be back in a few more weeks." I said to Gabby. Tears were running down her cheeks. "I love you too G. Good luck." she kissed me. By the time we were done, Kaila and Domo were finishing, so were Left and Kennedy. We said our final goodbyes and got on the bus. This tour bout to bang b!

We turned up as soon as the bus pulled off. Domo bought drinks, but I stuck with my Arizonas and some weed. Jasper fat ass was getting his ass whooped by me in 2K, Nak was eating everything, and Left was making the concert playlist. We smoked and fell asleep.