5 : Together...Or Nah?

:: Vyron Dalyan Turner ::

• Two Weeks Later •

I had invited Kennedy over so we could chill, just her and I with no interruptions. I cleaned up the house, and usually I don't clean for no bitch but she's different. My doorbell rang, it was probably my baby. I had to make sure I looked nice, with my long sleeve Black Sabbath tee, army fatigue pants, and black Timberlands. [That's what he wore to the concert, & he did look nice 😝😌] I opened the door and it was Kennedy wearing an orange and yellow sun dress I guess. "Hey Vyron." she smiled hugging me. Her body felt real nice against mine.

"Hey Kennedy. You look beautiful." I said. "Thanks nigga, you look nice yourself." she replied. See this is what I like about her, she's chill and nice who would pass up on this? "You can make yourself comfortable on the couch." I pointed to it, going to my room to grab a few movies. I got Juice, Menace ll Society, Boyz-n-the Hood, Baby Boy, New Jack City, and Belly, which is my favorite.

"Nobody can say you not black, you got all the classics!" she laughed. "Which one you wanna watch?" I asked. "I haven't seen Baby Boy in almost 5 years, gone ahead and pop that in." she smiled.

I put the movie in and sat right next to her. She leaned over laying her head on mine. "Did you ever think about it or do you still need some more time?" she knew exactly what I was talking about. "You know what? I have been thinking Vyron...and I am ready to take the chance if you are. Please don't hurt me." she said sincerley. "Kennedy. I would never hurt you, or at least intend to. Left Brain gotchu boo haha." I replied.

"Then I'm officially your girl now!" she smiled. "Yeah and since you're my girl now I can do this." I smiled, grabbing her butt. She shooed my hand away and kissed me.

We continued to chill and watch movies for the day until Sarah texted me.

Sarah (BB) - Vyron you awake?

- Sorry, the subscriber you have reached is moving on with his life. Please try again later.

Sarah (BB) - come on don't do this to me Left, please.

- Fuck do you want? I'm chilling with my girl. We're busy!

Sarah (BB) - oh. Nvm enjoy your evening 😊👋

That just pissed me off. I hate when people do that shit, like bitch get over yourself. Kennedy was sleep so I figured I'd take the liberty of putting her into more comfortable clothes. I grabbed my Left Brain Hockey Jersey and some boxers for her.

I changed her into it and then laid her down in my bed. I could get used to this...having K around. I just need to make sure I don't fuck up or I will forever be alone, and no one wants that shit.

Why is she so sleepy during the day anyway haha. I'll just chill and make some beats until she wakes up I guess.

• • •

:: Gabrielle Zoe Brooks ::

Kennedy was over Left's house, gone head girl haha. I was chilling at home, watching Michael Jackson videos, getting my moonwalk on ayy lmao.

Baby Daddy 😍😘❤👫 -

Meet me at the store, I need to show you something :)

That nigga always fucks up my high like damn! I had on my glove and everything.

- ughhhh! What time nigga?

Baby Daddy 😍😘❤👫 - don't get no attitude nigga, right now.

I hate him so much, ugh. I put on my EARL hoodie, PINK pink jogging pants, and Cool Greys. I put my hair up into a bun and grabbed my car keys.

I made it to the shop, and there was Thebe and Travis out front. "I see you like you some Earl." he smiled. "MALLORY!" Taco yelled. I laughed as Earl slapped him. I went inside with Lucas, Lionel, Tyler, Nak, and Hodgy. "My nigga my nigga." Na'kel said, scooping me up. "Nasty Nak!" I laughed, playing in his fro. Hodgy put me over his shoulder and took me to the back and locked the door.

"Nigga what the fuck?" I asked. "You gone stop cursing at me. But I told you I had something to show you!" he said. Out his duffel bag, he pulled out two backwards baseball jerseys. They both said "Hodgy Beats" on the front, but the sleeves were different colors. I'm guessing his was the one with green and yellow and the other was purple and blue.

Then he pulled out two pairs of Jordan 13s. "HODGY'S GAY!" I yelled. He smiled and grabbed me. "Can you shut up with that gay shit and be my girlfriend?" "Don't tell me to shut up nigga-what?" I asked, taken aback.

"You heard me. Will you be my down ass bitch?" he smiled. "Hell yeah. Break my heart and I'll break your dick, deal?" "Deal. Now I can stare and play with your booty all day long." he laughed. "Here let's put em on." he gave me my shirt and shoes. "But baaabe! It doesn't match my jogging pants." I complained. "I knew it spoiled ass, that's why I brought you some shorts." he handed them to me.

"Okay thanks. Get out." I pointed to the door. "Why? I'm your BOYFRIEND now." he put emphasis on boyfriend. "Ugh, fine. Don't look." I pushed him into the corner. I hurried up and took off my shoes and pants. Hodgy ended up turning around.

"Damn! How'd you get your ass in those?" I shook my head and threw on the shorts. He changed his shirt too. That's a perk to be dating him, I can stare at his body all day and touch it when I want to. I pulled my hair from out the bun and let it flow free. He also pulled out some black Ray-Bans for us.

"Damn, my baby cold as fuck. Wearing my name over her titties and shit." he said. I laughed at his goofy self and took a selfie.

'@oddfxckinggabby: 💚💛💜💙 bae or nah? @hashishbeats 🙈😻💕💍'

'@hashishbeats: bae 🙈😝😘 no sus tho'

"You're aggy, let's go." I pulled him out the back, and there were more Wolves there than earlier. Added on were Jasper, Frank, Syd, Chanel, and Matt. I never really talked to Matt or Chanel, they seem cool af tho.

"Why the fuck y'all niggas matching though?" Tyler asked. "I don't even know, ask him." I pointed to Hodgy. "Cause she's my girlfriend now, and other bitches think it's cute." he laughed. "Oh shit! Another First Lady of OF, okay I see you!" Jasper said hugging me. "Thanks I guess, haha." Hodgy dragged me away from them and we went to his car.

"Thanks for being mine, Gabrielle."

"You're welcome Gerard." I kissed him, smiling. The first official kiss of our relationship.

• • •

Fillah ayy! Finally together tho, that's good! See ya next chapter! 👋😘

Oh Kik me guys: InfectiousLove1399

And follow me on IG: @oddxdiamonds

While you're at it, tweet me too: @KILLDizzle

OFWGKTADGAF

Stay Odd Niggys! 🙌😝🌀🐺🐱🌈