How to tell?

Lucy's POV:

I was out walking in the park close to my apartment when I got a text from an unknown number. When I looked at my phone and opened the text message a picture showed up and it was Jace proposing to another girl.
I phoned Julie.
"Hey can you come over to mine plz" I asked as I was holding back the tears that where starting to sting my eyes.
"Sure is everything okay" she asked with curiosity.
"Just be at mine in half an hour with chase and alcohol" I said in a rush and then hung up before she could reply.
I made my way to my apartment. When I arrived I went straight to the kitchen and poard my self a shot of whisky. I started to drink the whisky from the bottle when I heard my door open and I watched as they came in all happy and cheery. Until they looked at me and they saw I was crying.
"What the hell happened to you?" Julie asks with concern. I walk over to her and gave her my phone and took the alcohol off of her.
"That will explain everything" I said as I opened the bottle of rose wine that they brought and downed it.
Julie and Chase looked at as I finished the wine and then looked at my phone and they both ran over to me and engulfed me into a tight embrace.
"I l...loved hi..hi...him" I said through shaky breaths. I was so mad and angry at chase that I cried myself to sleep.
When I woke the next morning my eyes were stinging from all the crying I done last night. My head felt like I was hit by a truck. I get up from my bed and try walk to my bathroom but end up collapsing. I heard foot steps run toward room and when the door opened everything was a blur. I felt arms pick me up and carry me back to bed.
"You need to rest love you are to weak to move. Me and Chase are just down the hall if you need anything ring your bell and one of us will come to you" Julie said as she plased an item into my hands and then planted a soft kiss on my forehead.
I feel my self slowly drift off to imagination land were nothing could hurt me.

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 2 in the morning and rang the bell as I felt like I was about to spew my guts out. I leaned over the eage of my bed and spewed.
I started to crawl to my bathroom as I spewed all the way there. A couple of minutes passed but it felt like hours, I was in my bathroom spewing into my toilet when chase ran up behind me and lifted my hair out my face and then she started to rub my back. The next thing I know everything went black.