The Officer's Visit

Teenage girl. Innocent, young, beautiful, sweet little rose. Fresh of bloom, red vibrant petals. As innocent as any young flower.

Sometimes the most consuming of innocence deserve the most absorbance of darkness. Just like any rose someday becomes too beautiful and undoubtedly decays.

It was her last day of school. Lily was looking forward to the long afternoon days she could spend drawing, working on her artwork. As she was heading to her last class of the day, science, she saw her friend Danna.
"Hey Lily!" Her friend shouted even though they were pretty close in range.
"Hey Danna," Lily didn't want to be mean to her but she needed to get to class.
"I would love to stay and chat but I have to get to class." Lily pointed towards the science room. "Oh okay," Danna looked down and sighed, "See you later then I guess." Danna trudged off. Good thing I won't have to deal with her for three months, Lily thought.

After class Lily trudged home, walking the mile back to her rugged apartment. She lazily slumped up the stairs and around the corner to her room.

It was three hours later, half past six . Since Lily was now done with school for good, she started thinking. What do I want to do with the rest of my life? A loud bang rang across the room as loud as a firework. "Coming! Coming!" Lily rushed to answer the door. When she opened it a fierce police man stood looking upon her.

"Hello. My name is Officer Roy, I presume you are Ms. Lily Emmerson?"

"Yes, thats me."

"Good. I have some news." Lily led him to her kitchen table and they both took a seat. "Is everything alright officer?"

"Well miss, thats the reason why I am here, I got news that a family member of yours got into an accident. I'm very sorry for your loss, Ms Emmerson." Lily was to stunned to speak. "May -" Lily's speach began to slur, "May I have a name?"

"Thomas Emmerson. I have been told he is your father."

"My, my father." Lily's head began to spin and the world around her seemed to fade and swirl. She started to get limp. "Miss are you alright? You don't look so well."

There was a pause. "Miss!" These were the last words Lily heard before fainting.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Thank you for reading~
Seeing just that helps a lot..
(Sorry it was so short)
Any thoughts or comments? I would like to hear them..
Till the next update :)

----------------------------------------------------------