The Nurse

Lily awoke to whispers filling her head. Wispy chirped whispers. She shot her eyes open and felt the top of her head and the rest of her body. She did not remember anything except the day she found out about her father.

A chair was next to her bed. She took note that she was in the hospital as well. Why am I in the hospital? She wondered.

Maybe Lily was really going crazy, she didn't really know. The time and date were unknown to her as well. What was going on? This was something she was determined to find out.

Danna kept replaying the events that had taken place over a week ago. What was up with Lily on that horrifying day? She had a different sort of presence over her was what it felt like. After the nurse had came to help Lily back up after she had fell, she had had no pulse. The nurse didn't know what to do but there really wasn't anything she could do because of what Lily did next.

As Lily tried to grasp on to her thoughts a little more she felt her head. She had a huge whelp on top. Strange was all she thought about it.

Her eyes fell upon the door. She knew she needed to get out and find out what had happened to her. Lily tried getting out of the hospital bed. A loud moan escaped her throat. She couldn't move her back. What had happened to her back?

Danna could remember coming back with the nurse and seeing Lily floating in the air. The position was so deformed that Lily looked nonhuman. To make matters worse, she was hovering over the ground. At the moment Danna thought that she was seeing things. But, the nurse saw it too. The arch of Lily's back looked as if it would brake. Danna could see every little ridge and bone of Lily's spine. Danna was still terrified to go visit Lily at the moment.

A nurse walked into the room cautiously.  He looked like he would be happier at any other place besides his present location.  He had heard the rumors about the current patient.  They thought she was possessed.  He tried to do his best to not let them get to him but, its hard when you are in the same room as "it"

Something flipped inside Lily when she saw the nurse walk in.  Like a switch to a socket being turned on.  It made her jump on top of the nurse in the blink of an eye.  It then swiftly broke every bone in the nurses neck with one twist.  Then, it left and Lily fell to the ground.

Danna was going to do it, she finally decided.  She was going to go see Lily.  No matter what was going on, she couldn't leave her poor friend all alone.  Danna slowly opened the door to Lily's room.  She was in shock due to the fear of seeing her friend again. 

The first thing Danna saw was Lily on the bed.  She was sitting on the edge very stiffly.  Lily was looking at the wall in front of her.  "Lily?" Danna softly called, "Are you alright?" Lily started to giggle a little.  Danna walked straight up to her and looked at her face.  It was dead set on the wall starting into it with a colder stare than ice itself.  Danna slowly backed away until she felt herself grazing the door. 

Lily started to laugh again and then slowly cranked her neck at an impossible angle.  Danna didn't stay long enough to watch it completely turn her head around.  She yanked the door open and sprinted out of the door screaming.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, I know it's been some time since the last update.  If you have any comments or questions feel free to comment.  Thanks for giving my book a chance and reading this far.

-Kaylee <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------