idol

idol ; haneul + soojin

"i don't want to be an idol."

or in which she doesn't want to be an idol, but her parents want her to. and he wants to be an idol, but his parents don't want him to.

-

kim jisoo as santos kim haneul david luan. the son of kim taehyung and his wife kyra damm santos. he is seventeen years old, and wants to become an idol. behind his parents' back he auditions for produce 101's current season in which they are looking for boys to form a part of the new group Gentlemen's Alliance.

 behind his parents' back he auditions for produce 101's current season in which they are looking for boys to form a part of the new group Gentlemen's Alliance

ju jing yi as hernandez kim soojin mirasol. the daughter of kim seokjin and sofia lee hernandez. she is sixteen, going on seventeen, and does not want to become an idol. but her parents have pushed her to do this, since they were both idols when they were young. she's a trainee at bighit entertainment, with the rookie group Ultraviolet.

 she's a trainee at bighit entertainment, with the rookie group Ultraviolet

-

i haven't even finished my bts series and im already writing a spin off about it. but i just really love writing and this idea came about when i wrote about these two in yoongi's story "old". i mentioned how these two were toddlers having a playdate.

and then it occurred to me that i kinda ship them together.

so this is the story of these grown up teens. also, i know jisoo looks nothing like taehyung but its just a story so just pretend. jisoo is my boy.

plus, i think he and ju jing yi would look cute together.

-clary