+six+

+six+

"what's your name?" the audition panel asked him.

he smiled confidently as he gave his response. "my name is santos kim haneul david luan."

one of the judges paused him, adding with a smile. "that's a mouthful."

haneul gave a small shrug of his shoulders, his smile remaining. "people in my mother's culture tend to have really long names. you can call me han or luan if you want." he said his second name with a clear fluent spanish.

"tell us about you." another judge asked.

"i'm seventeen." haneul offered, and then continued, "i attend sopa. i can speak four languages fluently--korean, german, spanish, and english. my dream is to become an idol."

-

so tomorrow i have the day off from work. but i have a couple of errands to run, including TAKING MY DRIVING TEST. im really nervous, but i think i'll do well. i mean, i've been driving for about four years.

i also want to go to korea town because i got paid and i want to buy some merch. i haven't been there in a while. since a couple of days before jonghyun's passing. when he passed i was too sad to go there because i knew they were having memorial tables set up for him a the kpop store.

i guess i avoided it because i didn't want to accept that he was really gone.

-clary