+twelve+

+twelve+

"this is unfair." he protested, almost stomping his foot on the ground like a child throwing a tantrum. "you already had your life and you did what you wanted."

kyra broke out into sobs, she had always been so fragile. but in that moment, it was the stress of seeing their son keeping secrets from them, as well as the fear of having his self confidence shattered by the cruelty of some people.

taehyung instantly dropped everything and took his wife into his arms. she continued to cry uncontrollably into his chest.

haneul found himself rolling his eyes at them. he thought it was all an act to keep him from following his dream to become an idol.

-

so idk if you all followed me back when i was a 5sos stan.

but i wrote a fanfic about them called "man in the mirror" and i guess people liked it because it has reached 2 million reads since i first posted it. 

that's not the point i'm trying to get at though. what i wanted to say was that i kind of want to rewrite it, but starring bts and exo, and maybe nct since they are my top three bias groups. i may also include other groups i like, such as shinee, super junior, red velvet, and got7.

but i need to choose a protagonist. and since im indecisive, i want to put it to a vote.

so everyone please comment below, one from bts, one from exo, and one from nct. and then i will decide when i post the story. which will be soon.

thank you.

-clary