Covers + Background Info

Hey guys, 

Just a couple things to note,

This is book 2 in a new series, I'm calling "Naughty Addictions", more books yet to be released but I promise they will be full of mature things if you catch my drift. 

You may need to fan in order to read the steamy chapters, I promise there are many.

This book can be read as a stand-alone, you don't need to read the first one (not my best work) to understand what's happening, everything will be revealed as the story goes on.

If you have read MDM, things are pretty much the same except for :

- I can't remember how old Payton was at that time but in this story, she is 22 and the boys are 3

- I can't remember what Payton's relationship was with her mother or if her dad was in the picture, but in this story, her father is present and her relationship with her mother is rocky, to say the least. 

- Not sure if this was mentioned but since the edits, the boys (not her kids, like her mates) are not related. That was just too complex for me to deal with so I changed it, I have plans for that later ;)

- Clay is gay but he's not super flamboyant if I said he was in the last book, ignore it.

if you have any cover ideas or suggestions please DM them to me and if I don't pick them as the cover, I will still mention you guys and your creations in every chapter because the hard work deserves to be seen!

Chapter 1 coming 12/20/17

(Linked is my favorite song of all time so I thought I would share it)