!

I'm standing there sobbing, the rain hiding my tears. My mom to the right of me, in my brothers arms; her face hidden in his chest. Everyone there is someone I know, close family and friends people I've grown up with, except one. He's tall, hair dark and his eyes a hazel color. he wore a black hoodie with dark blue jeans, hoodie pulled up over his head his hair peeking out.  All of a sudden his head lifts up, our eyes meet, my head darts down looking at the wet grass. As my eyes slowly travel up I watch my dads coffin lower deeper into the hole. my hot tears warming my cold cheeks as rain continues to fall; cooling them down once again. Driving home my mom continued to sob, my brothers shirt was more wet from her tears rather than the rain. I can understand why she's crying so much, it was unfair how he died. A car crash with a drunk driver and they never found the other person. A tear falls down my cheek but I wipe it away almost as quickly as it fell. The rest of the summer goes by in routine and when the first day of school finally shows up I'm happy to see my friends, I haven't spoken to anyone after the funeral. The morning drive is always a great and relaxing time for me to think, clear my head. I pull up to the back of the school and park close to the door, Walking into school I'm greeted with hugs and ambushed with questions. I shake everyone off my answers vague but fulfilling enough for them to quit. The warning bell goes; the hallway slowly filling with bodies, heading to the first class, I enter the traffic; it leads me to where I need to go. When i enter the classroom I take a seat at the first table in the front row. Close to the door easy exit avoids people perfect now i hope no one sits with me.