Seven

"She is, Daeul." he said.

What?

That is great, you thought.

"I need help, I don't know anything!" Minhyun ruffled his hair.

"You mean, you don't have any experience, even approaching girls?" you didn't believe it.

"That's why I didn't like anyone because I don't know!" Minhyun sat leaning against the wall.

"Well, you came to the right girl. The girl who knows her for a decade." you gave a pat on his back.

"I think I can help you," you smirked.

"But on one condition." you gave a glare.

"You have to come to the dorm every weekend." you smiled.

"Why?" he shrugged.

"To clean the dorm. That girl is always messing it up, I am lazy to clean." you sighed.

Before Minhyun could continue.

You gave him a glare.

He sighed and nodded.

"Come until the contract of the show ends, deal?" you held our your hand.

He shaked your hands.

You smiled,

"What if she feels suspicious because I come every weekend?" Minhyun spoke with a worried expression.

"She is busy, she has vocal sessions, composing music, all of that." you heaved a deep sigh.

"Well, the deal is set, I'll tell you the details. See you later, Miss Y/N." his soft lips smiled towards you.

As if a splash of miracle hit you.

He walked away.

A deal was made,

Between you and Hwang Minhyun.

-

"Why aren't you coming with me?" Daeul asked.

You were sending her to the practice room.

For her vocal sessions.

"Hey. I have to meet someone, catch you later!" you waved.

-

You were reading your book until,

Ding dong~

The sound of the bell.

You opened the door, welcoming him inside.

"Wow, what happened here?" Minhyun looked around with his big eyes.

"An earthquake happened, so clean first." you laughed like a villain.

-

After an hour of him cleaning, the session began.

"Girls love gentlemen, you have to be ONE. Minhyun, that is why I am helping you today." you smiled.

"So today, is about, POLITE MANNERS!" you clapped to yourself.

He pretty much didnt clap with you.

"Here we go." you shrugged.

-

"So, next shooting will be a picnic, so I will tell you tips on how to make her heart flutter!" you sat in front of him.

"Find a nice place, like on a hill, under a shady tree like in those movies." he nodded along with you.

"And, dont just stand there, help her, you set up the mat, bring the stuff!" 

"Whatever happens, make her comfortable, like at home. If she is hot, give her the umbrella."

"Girls would appreciate that,"

"Then, when she talks about herself or anything else. Look at her. If you do anything else like, eating, playing with your fingers, she will feel like, ignored and not appreciated." 

Minhyun looked down with worry.

You smiled,

Immediately, you held his chin up facing you.

He looked shocked at your action.

You looked at him,

"You'll do fine, I promise you. She will fall for you immediately, like all the fangirls." you gave him an eye smile.

He started blinking in confusion.

SHIOT!

WHAT,

You let go of him,

It was very awkward.

"I think we should wrap it up, I have to pick Daeul up." you stood up.

"Oh, okay. T-thanks for the lesson." Minhyun faked a smile.

"Bye, Minhyun." the moment he walked out, you immediately closed the door.

That was crazy.

What will he think of you now?