Nine

Minhyun was watching the television with the members in the living room.

Then,

Suddenly,

The door rang.

"Oh, I'll go get the door." Minhyun stood up.

Minhyun opened the door.

"Y/N?" Minhyun looked at the girl.

"I can explain, let me go in first."Y/N immediately pushed Minhyun.

"Wait, the members!" Minhyun chased Y/N.

-

Your P.O.V

You were shocked to see ten boys topless looking at you.

You couldn't help but blush.

Immediately, someone from behind covered your eyes.

You were knocked out, not knowing what happened.

-

"Hyung, she is awake." you heard a voice.

"Aigoo, this pervert." you heard another voice.

"Hey, she isn't like that, pabo." you were sure it was Minhyun's voice.

You opened your eyes.

"What happened?" you rubbed your eyes.

"You fainted, because of the sight of hot, topless men." Jaehwan did a cool pose.

"Why are you here, Y/N?" Minhyun asked.

"Her vocal session was cancelled and she is at home watching dramas. I can't ask her to go away, which is why I think we should do it here?" you gave a hopeful look.

"Do what? Hyung, there are innocent children here," Sungwoon covered Guanlins eyes.

"No, I want tips from her bout Daeul. Look, you can do it here. But, the members are very annoying." Minhyun rolled his eyes towards the members.

"Hey, it's fine. Maybe, I'll give them lessons too. They seem pretty inexperienced with girls." Y/N smirked.

The members immediately looked at Jaehwan.

"Why me!" Jaehwan frowned.

-

"So, you were very awkward with her, it was a no for her. I will fix that. The next shooting is, amusement park!" you smiled.

"Alright, what do I have to do?" Minhyun asked.

"Well, when you walk, just casually hold hands with her. Like couples do, I am sure she will agree with it."

"And then, when riding the rides, just hold her tight, so she doesn't fall, or be scared. Girls like it when they are protected and secured."

"Lastly, this is the most important, bring extra money or tokens." you said.

"Why?" Sungwoon asked, interrupting you.

"Because the money is for food!" you pinched Sungwoon.

"Girls love FOOD. They hate STARVING, they hate it. Especially if it's got, get ice cream, drinks. Snacks would be great." you gave a cheeky smile towards the members.

"I think you are the only girl who is insane with food." Jaehwan scratched his head.

"Sorry, but if you ask girls, they love FOOD. And the tokens or money are for prizes." you smiled.

"Prizes?" Daniel wondered.

"I don't know whether this information is useful, but the girls would have their eyes on something."

"Like those stuffed animals."

"Win a game for her and get that prize if you have to. You'll seem like a real man." you smiled at the group of boys.

Minhyun chuckled at your cuteness.

-

"Oh, wow. Her information is useful, hyung." Woojin gave his comments.

"Go order chicken, treat her food." Daehwi said.

"Why should I do it?" Minhyun cried.

"She is your responsibility, and plus." Jaehwan stopped speaking.

Sungwoon continued his sentence.

"Girls love FOOD, do it, I am your hyung." Sungwoon ordered.

Minhyun sighed.

And ordered food for the members and Y/N.

-

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" Seongwoo shouted.

You and the boys were doing rock, papers, scissors to choose the people who would clean the table.

Honestly, they didn't want you to clean since you were the guest.

But you wanted to be bold and challenge yourself.

And eventually, you lost.

"Poor Y/N." Minhyun laughed.

"It's her fault for joining, good luck cleaning." Sungwoon laughed.

You sighed and began cleaning.

-

"Atleast, they finished their food." you muttered.

"Noona, let me help you." you looked behind and saw a boy.

Jinyoung?

"Oh, it's fine. It's the penalty, and don't call me noona. Call me Y/N." you smiled.

"Hey, it's bad to let you do it yourself, noona- I mean Y/N." Jinyoung decided to was the dishes.

You just helped wiping.

Such a gentleman.

You were sure, that he is very polite than the others.

You couldn't do much since he was taking action.

You just stared at him.

He looked so cool,

Even when washing plates.

Gosh,

What is wrong with me, you thought.

-

"Jinyoung, t-thanks for helping me. You are so much better than the others." you smiled at him.

"It's fine, Y/N." Jinyoung chuckled.

-

"Annyeong, Y/N. Have a good day!" Jinyoung waved like a precious child.

"Ah, bye, Y/N." Minhyun waved too.

"Goodbye, guys! Good luck, Minhyun!" you said your farewells and skipped away.

So cute.