Is my love for you forbidden? -Cupid

To my dearest Margareth,

It was me all along. I did everything for you to have that image of your Prince Charming. I visited your dreams for you to fall in love with me.

It was when there were still no restrictions. I can freely go back and forth to the land in my human form.

It was time when I met you. It was the time when I was able to hold your hands. It was the time when I was able to see your laugh closely.

But this person reincarnated and made you think that it was another person. It made you think I was setting you up with him.

No, these are all wrong.

Maybe He did it, though. This is probably my punishment. I deserve all of these.

But sometimes, I'd like to think I don't.

I mean, why can humans love whoever they want freely but we can't?

What makes us different from the others?

Is it just because we're just souls?

I started questioning almost everything related to you.

Why can't I be with you?

I heard that in your world, there is this thing called "forbidden love". Tell me, Margareth. Is my love for you forbidden? Why?

How do you even know that this certain love is forbidden? Isn't that just a label?

Why do we even label things? It only makes life complicated. Am I right?

That's why you have this thing in fairytales.

Fairytales are your escape.

Happily-ever-afters are your hope.

Dreams makes you smile. And you probably would not know how badly I want to see you smile.

If the words in this message were able to enter your mind, I know you would ask just as many questions as I do. Maybe even a lot more.

Love,

Cupid