Chapter 3

Ana's P.O.V

“Nicole, I finished! Look!” I yelled down the hall.

Although I only called Nicole, all 5 of them came rushing in eagerly. Instantly, the 4 boys burst out laughing while Nicole tried to contain her giggles. Niall leant against the wall for support, seeing as he almost fell to the ground laughing so hard.

“What did you do to me?!” Harry asked, now alarmed by the boy’s reaction.

  I could feel the grin spread onto my face as I handed him a mini mirror of Nicole’s. Horror ran across the famous, yet unrecognizable face of Harry Styles. I’m sure turning someone into a girl was not a good first impression, but it was hell’a funny. I’m certain the boys got a kick out of it.

“Oh…my….god…” Harry whimpered, reaching up and petting his now flat hair.

“On the Bright side, you make a very handsome woman,” Nicole commented with a cheeky grin and a giggle.

  The boys gave another round of laughter, Louis patting Harry’s shoulder; trying to reassure him in some form through laughter, but failing. Harry studied his now make- up covered face, terror still clear on his features. Suddenly, Harry screamed:

“WHY DID YOU MAKE ME A GIRL?!”

Harry then proceeded to jump off of Nicole’s messy bed, where the make over took place, and raced out of the room. He made a mad dash for the bathroom down the hall, but I quickly realized what he was doing.

“No! Don’t let him wash off my hard work!” I shrieked, tearing out of the room after him.

I was just on time, tackling Harry just as he reached the bathroom door way. He struggled against me, but I pushed back with the same force. Being as strong as he is, I had trouble pinning his shoulders to the ground; even if I am a girl, I’m still pretty strong. Suddenly, we were flipped over and he had me easily pinned with my hands over my head and his legs of either side of my body. I wiggled and squirmed, trying to break his vice like grip, but he held tight. I finally gave in with a huff and looked up at him; scowling sourly. He resembled a clown with all the make-up I put on him, but I was still a bit jealous at how pretty his hair looked. It was pretty long; a little longer than mine or at least the same length, but mine isn’t too long in the first place. The tips of his hair swept across my face; tickling my nose and making me scrunch it up to keep from sneezing.

“Fine!” I sighed, “I give up, now get off,” I scowled further as he smirked.

“Hmm…no. I like this position,” he teased with a wink and a grin.

“Well, I would to, but you look like a hooker from the corner down the street and honestly that’s not very attractive,” I retorted with a mischievous grin that mirrored his.

His expression faltered as he glared momentarily, but soon continued grinning and tightened his grip. For a second, I stared into his eyes and got lost in the endless fields of green. I shook myself mentally and shrugged as best as I could with a smirk now on my face.

“You asked for it…”

I ignored his confused expression and sucked in a breath; readying my lungs.

“NICOLE! HELP! HE’S VIOLATING ME!”

“Oh, hell no, Styles!” was all that came in reply.

Without warning, the weight that held me disappeared with a strangled gasp following. I sat up quickly, looking behind me. There, I saw Harry and Nicole wrestling. Though she to was a girl, Nicole was actually very strong. Although, she didn’t come off as much.  For one, she was shorter than Niall and typically people with glasses don’t come off as strong. She never really is one for fights and such, but when her friends step into the picture she’s not afraid to throw a couple punches. It could be a gang leader and she’ll still pick a fight.