S E V E N

~Narrator POV~

Troye knew that Zoe, Alfie, Caspar, and Joe were attending Digitour but was unsure of where they were at the time being. He texted them and waited. He went on Twitter and Instagram and replied to some one his fans who said they were going to see him at Digitour.

An hour went by and he did not hear anything from them so he went on Snapchat to see if they posted anything and they all have and they were with Connor having a blast. He felt so alone he did not want to be here anymore, well at least at Digitour.

After he was done watching all their stories he saw his friend Jacob Bixenman was in his hotel alone being bored like him. He sent his friend a text and he actually got a respond. He said: "Hey Jacob it's Troye and I was wondering if you were down to go do something while we await for Digi to start?" Jacob replied within minutes "I would love to do something. Do you have anything in mind?"

Troye thought for a minute because he could not remember what all was here in the area then he replied, "I heard the Philbrook Museum of Art is really cool, there is also: The Center of the Universe, The Cave house, and Gilcrease Museum. It is up to you on where we go." Jacob looked up all these things and decided to go with twoof the places off the list. "I really want to go to the Gilcrease Museum and the Center of the Universe." Jacob replied. Troye was excited to actually do something he started getting ready after he sent his last text. "Okay that sounds fun. I am gonna go get ready and I will meet you Texas Roadhouse? I was thinking we can get food before we go." Jacob told Troye that was fine and he would see him in an hour.

Troye left his hotel and was on his way to Texas Roadhouse. While he was on his way he texted Jacob to tell him he had left and he would be there soon. Jacob was putting on his shoes when he got the text from Troye and was out the door in a heartbeat when he was done.

It had been a while since they have seen each other. It was a little awkward at first but they got over it and were fine very soon after. Jacob had not known that Connor and Troye broke up so that was the first thing Jacob had asked about. "So how are you and Connor? Where is he tonight?" Jacob asked. Troye instantly slouched his head and said that they broke up and he did not know where he is. Even though Jacob brought up a soft spot on Troye they talked like nothing was wrong, and then something disrupted their peace and quite.

Connor, Zoe, Alfie, and Caspar, and many more other people came into Texas Roadhouse all rallied up. They made a lot of noise. Zoe came in and immediately saw Troye. Zoe was not very acquainted with Jacob so she only talked to Troye. "Hey Troye, I did not know you were going to be here. Why don't you and your friend come join us? There is always room for two more people." Zoe said. Troye looked at her with a face she and one other person only knew. She got the memo he did not want to sit with them because him and Connor we not on good terms.

Zoe told them both goodbye and that she would see them later. Troye was ready to leave but still had food to eat so he ate and so did Jacob. They both finished eating and talked while they waited for the waitress to bring them their check. It had been 15 or 20 minutes since they had finished eating and have not seen their waitress.

They finally saw their waitress and asked her for the check. She gave it to them and they saw it had already been paid but there was a note that said: "Hey Troye, I know we are not on the best of terms but I thought it would be nice for me to buy a meal for you and your friend. I just thought it is the best thing to do right now since we are not on good terms. You do not have to pay me back this was on me. Hope you have a good night. ~Connor"

Troye did not know what to say, or do. He just went with it and left a tip and left. He told Jacob that his friend paid for it, without telling him who it was. He kept that part to his self. Troye was in a good place and he did not want to talk about Connor to his friend because he did not want to ruin his happiness.

They both went back to Troye's hotel because it was better then Jacob's hotel. Troye was tired so he told Jacob he could stay here or go back to his hotel and Jacob decided to stay with Troye because he had two beds and wanted the company.

Troye got in the shower and was actually happy for once. He got out and got dressed and got into bed. He scrolled through, instagram, twitter, and snapchat for a bit and went to bed. He had a good day today and that is what he needed.