II

Yubi'P.O.V

I struggled opening my eyes. I looked around at where I was. I'm in a tank. Great. My fins on my lower legs and arms were showing. My chest was covered by my dark green strapless swim top that tied behind my neck, and my shoulders and arms were covered by the thin mesh layer of my top, and wrapped around my thumb and middle finger. My dark green spandex shorts were covered by the seaweed like wrap, that tied in a knot on my right hip, and the rest of it went down to my knees on the left side of my thighs.

I heard a laugh from the other side of the room. I tried to move, but my hands were trapped in some cuffs that had a chain bolted to the ground. "Nice try, sweetie. But there's no way you're escaping anytime soon." I heard a woman's voice say, I struggled trying to get out. It was no use. I was too weak. "What's so special about me that you want from me anyways?.. " I yelled, out of breath. She laughed again and stepped out of the shadows. "You really don't know, do you? You don't know why you change when submerged in water? Do you even know who your father was? Or, do you even know why the Jewel on your mothers necklace, that you always wear, glows when you're angry?" all these questions just made me more angry. But, I stopped trashing around. "Wh-what are you talking about?" I wanted to know. She laughed and crossed her arms over her chest. "I'll tell you everything."

She sighed and began to talk. "Your mother, heh, she was the Queen Of Sirens. And your father, your poor father, why, he was the Elemental Master... Of Darkness. You were the only one of his offsprings to be born with his power. You have untold powers, yet you never knew. Your jewel glows because it shows when you're angry. Your eyes glow white when you're furious. But, you haven't seemed to be able to use your element. And that is why, I'm taking them for myself! And then no one will be able to stop me!"

"Except for us!" A voice yelled from the shadows. Seconds later, five people jumped out and surrounded her. The Ninja! But, what if they saw me? Wouldn't they recognize me? "NINJA..GO!!" The blue one yelled, and spun around to create a tornado of blue lighting. He knocked out the Woman, but she stood back up and lunged at him. The Green Ninja ran over to my tank and worked on trying to get me free. "Lloyd! Look out!" The Red ninja shouted to the green one. Lloyd quickly jumped up as the Woman's weapon came flying at him.

After a few minutes, the woman was unconscious on the ground, and Lloyd had broken the cuffs so I was able to swim to the top of the tank and jump out, landing quite hard on the ground. "Ouch..." I tried to stand up, but my foot hurt to much to walk. Lloyd must have noticed, because he quickly slicked me up bridal style, and ran to the exit, as we got out, the boys called so,e dragons. Lloyd called his, and he jumped on it, with me in his lap. "Last one to the bounty is a rotten ninja!" The blue one said flying off. "Really Jay? You're going to do this again?" The black one said laughing and then he took off after the blue one. The other two then took off, and then Lloyd. He tightened his grip on my waist and then took off after everyone else.

They made it back to a flying ship, where three people were waiting; A girl with black hair who looked about the age of the others. An old man with a hat and holding a staff. And the same lady I saw working at the Tea Shop. Lloyd landed his dragon and it went away, he was still carrying me as they landed. "Lloyd, who's this?" He was about to talk before i interrupted him. "I'm Princess Yubi.. The Ninja saved me before.. well.." I didn't want to tell them what I was told, I was afraid they wouldn't care. Lloyd gently set me down, as I transformed back to my usual clothes.

My seaweed wrap and spandex shorts were replaced by my leggings and boots. My top vanished and was changed back to my tank top and cardigan as my fins vanished as well. I tried to stand up, but a sharp pain in my foot made me wince in pain, as Lloyd put his arm around my waist to prevent me from falling. "We might have to check out your foot. Lloyd, bring her back here intothe living room." The girl said as she headed inside. Lloyd nodded and once agin picked me up, bringing me into the living room, and laying me down on the couch. I heard a few whispers as everyone else followed.

Cole's P.O.V

Lloyd brought the Princess into the room and for some reason I felt jealous. "Why does he get to help the Princess? Why not me? I'm stronger then him anyways!" I crossed my arms and heard the boys laughing at me. "What? What's so funny?" I asked. "Looks like someone is a little jealous that the Princess chose Lloyd over them." Kai snickered. I crossed my arms and turned around, "What's makes you think I'm jealous?" "Because you literally just said 'why does he get to help the princess instead of me? I'm stronger' out loud." Jay said. I felt my cheeks burning up. I didn't realize I said that out loud.

"Whatever" I mumbled then headed into the bounty with everyone else. Lloyd had set Yubi down on the couch and Nya was tending to her wound. The princess winced in pain every time Nya moved her ankle. Me and the boys sat down on the other side of the room while Nya worked on bandageing up the girl's foot. "Well, you fractured your ankles pretty bad so you might want to stay off of it for a while. Sensei Wu walked in right after he saw the girl and dropped all of his stuff he had in his hand. All of us looked at him shocked. "Sensei, wh-What's wrong?" Jay asked nervously. Sensei said nothing but continued to look at the Princess. "I.. Princess Yubi... You're, you're alive.. " We looked over at Yubi and she nodded. 

"Wait, Sensei? You know this girl?" Kai had asked. Sensei nodded before picking up his staff and walking over to Yubi. "I also knew her father. She is very special. She's... well.. " Sensei began to say, but then trailed off as he looked at Yubi who shook her head at what he was about to say. "Nevermind.." We all shrugged and walked out onto the training area. Nya gave Yubi some crutches, so she followed along behind us and watched us as we trained. I saw Yubi watching Lloyd as he trained and I felt like I should show her that I'm better then him. I battled against Kai and I proved victorious. Yubi was still watching Lloyd. She wasn't paying any attention to me, so I tried to battle against Lloyd. I tried my best against him, but it wasn't enough because he won.

Maybe I'll just stick with cake.

An ::::

Awwwww poor Cole :( . And suspense is buildinggg

I'll probably update next week but then i won't be able to update after next Wednesday because I'll be on Christmas break and I don't have internet to update at home, so I'm trying to update as much as i can in the next few days. But until then.. much lovee xx

- Kathy-Bear