Someone who changed my Life

Last night I was looking at the stars and matched each star with a reason why I love you. It was going great until I run out of stars. Last night I sent an angel to look over you as you slept. The angel returned to me and when I asked why? The angel said that angels do not watch over angels.

I tell you I love you so much because you never know, a day might come and one of us would end up in the hospital, and I want the last feeling you feel is of me loving you.If love were a cup of coffee, our love would be a mocha latte - sweet, hot and filled with pep. I long for you just as much as a drowning man longs for air. It would kill me to have you just a little.You have just made me realize that the Beatles had it all wrong. Love is not all we need, it is the only thing there is.

I want you to know that I am sincerely here for you.
I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to;
my ears, my heart, and my mind will be ready to listen.
And don't you worry because I won't butt in,
I'll let you speak to your heart's content.
I'm here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on;
wet my shirt with your tears, sob all you want, I won't judge you.
I'm here for you if you need someone to laugh with,
I'll be your clown if you want me to;
Do anything to make you smile,
'cause I'm your best friend, your life and your everything. I want you to be alright.
Don't hide the pain that you may be feeling,
I promise you I'll be staying,
Through the brightness of the moon, through the darkness of the day,
you can count on me when I say, I'm here for you. (Remember this....😇😇)

You know baby, you mean alot to me. Nothing matters to more to me than you. You're happy I'm happy.

I'm glad our friendship turned out this way.... honestly 😘

I love you gugu💋💋💋💖💖💖