Chapter 1

???'s p.o.v
I stepped out of the guest room of Isla's house in my usual clothes and walked into the kitchen. " 'Morning Goth." Isla said as she finish cooking breakfast. She has waist long black hair that hides the right side of her face, a glowing red eye and looks human.

There are unevenly broken chains hanging from her neck and both her wrists. She wore a wide caller red shirt over a black tank top, black short shorts, torn red knee socks and black heeled boots. "Yagh, morning." I said then sat down at the table and she gave me some coffee and a plate of food.

Isla lives alone in a small AU no one but the two of us know about. A few monsters live here and it's always quite and peaceful. I come here when my AU gets too boring, when I need a break from pretending to be something I'm not or when I'm hurt by my Palette. Isla always welcomes me.

I can call her in the middle of the night and talk to her til morning and she wouldn't be mad. I have a spaire key to her house and I can just come here whenever and she won't care. She's my best and only friend.

"Something is still bothering you, what is it?" "Nothing." "Bullshit, I know you too well for you to lie to me. What's bothering you this time?" I sighed. "Do you think my crush on him is stupid?" "No hun, you just fell in love with an idiot." In my world that would have been sarcasm but not here.

Not in this world.

Not from Isla.

"I guess your right...." "Don't feel bad, Goth." "Why shouldn't I?" "Cuz we can't control who we fall in love with just what we do about it." "So talk to him?" "If you'd like but you have to sooner or later." "And if he hurts me again?" "I'll kick his ass from here to the sun." I laughed.

"Imma hold you to that." She nodded then sipped on her coffee. I can always count on Isla to help me out and to cheer me up.