Chapter 4

Goth's p.o.v
After dinner, Isla made some soup and grabbed some pills then came with me back to my old house. I know what I said to Palette but I can't help it and Isla understands. Once inside the house, I immediately went to Palette's room with Isla following me.

I helped a confused Palette sit up in his bed then had him take the medicine with some water. I then feed him the soup with little difficulty. Palette was confused but corporated.

Palette's p.o.v
I was more miserable than ever but then Goth and some women came in my room and Goth actually started to take care of me. I was....too weak to eat so Goth feed me. I was confused but let him feed me and the soup was good.

I have no idea who that woman is but Goth obviously does. She left the room when Goth asked her too and Goth finished feeding me the soup. I felt better now and I've grown a bit stronger. Still can't get out of this damn bed though. "You really are a miserable asshole without me." Goth said as she put the empty bowl beside the bed.

I was silent. As much as I hated to admit it, he's right. I need him in my life. While he was gone I realized that and something else. I've fallen in love with him. He's weak, easily intimidated and easily caught but I've somehow fallen in love with him.

He was close enough to me for me to grab his sleeve and pull his down on me. I held him against the bed the best I could and kissed him. I used his surprise to slip my tongue in his mouth. I kissed him passionately and tenderly instead of roughly like I used to as I brutally fucked him.

He was hesitant but kissed me back. Only then did I realize that I missed his touch. When the kiss broke, I smiled at him. A genuine smile. I've never genuinely smiled until that day and only Goth saw it. He was surprised and blushed. "Somethn' wrong, Cupcake?" I asked as my genuine smile trunks into my signature evil smirk.

He blushed more and hid his face in my chest as he lightly hit me. "Shut up!" I laughed and hugged him.

Isla's p.o.v
I silently watched Goth and Palette through the wall and sighed. I'll give that lil shit One final chance and if he hurts Goth again, I'll kill him. After Goth left to put the bowl in the sink, I went in the room. "Listen up ya fucking shit, I raised Goth since he was born and he's like a son to me so hurt him in anyway one more damn time and I'll personally send you to hell, got it?" "Whatever."

Palette's p.o.v
So she's the one who raised Goth? The bitch must be a pussy too. As soon as I said 'Whatever', she growled at me and her eye glowed red even more. In a blink of an eye I was impaled by about thirty nine spikes and vomited up blood. "Don't whatever me you fucking shit." She growled with a knife to my neck and inches from cutting off my head. "Hurt Goth one more damn time and I will personally send you to hell, understand?" Fear actually consumed me and I nodded.

"Good." She said then walked away from me and in a blink on an eye it was like I was never impaled but the feeling of the spikes, the knife and the fear stayed. She stopped halfway out the room. "My name is Isla." She said over her shoulder then walked out my room. What the fuck just happened?