Chapter 6

Isla's p.o.v
I help Goth and Palette take care of Blaze and Remi. Their over for a visit and I'm happy to see Palette has done a 180 and is a caring, loving husband/father instead of a selfish asshole. Underfell is slowly but surly changing. It's changing so everyone there can start to show their emotions and not be considered weak.

Just because someone shows their emotions doesn't mean that they are weak. I pounded that into every one in UnderFell's head five years ago when Goth told me he was pregnant. I want Blaze and Rami to have a better life then Goth and Palette.

I want Blaze and Rami to have a better life than me.

Think I had a good life?

Ha!

Have you seen how I look? I'm still in chains for God's sake! No, I don't have a good past. Goth was neglected by his parents, Palette was abandoned by his mom (Fell!Dream) and his Dad (Fell!Ink)...well at lest he tried to take care of Palette. I'll give (Fell) Ink credit for that but he still didn't do a very good job as a parent.

As old as I am I still raised Goth better then (Fell) Ink raised Palette. I look young but I'm older then everyone in Underfell including Death. Anyway, Goth just told me he wants Blaze and Rami to meet his and Palette's parents.

Goth's p.o.v
I told Isla that I want Blaze and Rami to meet their grandparents and I'm now waiting for her response. We're drinking coffee at her kitchen table while Palette played with Blaze and Rami in the living room. She was silent and sipped her coffee then set the half empty coffee cup down on the table.

She has her eye closed and I got ready to be sculled. She took a deep breath then sculled me and when she was done she sighed then came over and gently pet by head through my cloak's hood. When I looked up she kissed my forehead like she always did when I was little.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you but do you know what may come of that?" "Yagh, I know." "And you still want to do it?" "Yes." "....Alright but I'm going too." "Okay." I expected that. Isla is the only parent I have but I want Palette's parents and my real parents to meet Blaze and Rami.