Chapter 2

???'s p.o.v
I woke up in my bed naked and alone. The girl I brought home and fucked last night left. I got up and dressed then went downstairs to the kitchen. In my mind I saw Goth making breakfast and coffee. In reality I was standing in a silent house.

I went to Goth's room and opened the door. His room is clean unlike mine but his bed was a mess as always. I looked all around the house but didn't find even any trace of Goth. I was still hungry so I had a bowl of cereal since I can't cook worth shit.

Cooking and cleaning is Goth's job for a reason. The front door open once I almost finished eating in silence. "Cupcake?!" Footsteps come to the kitchen and it was Goth. "About damn time you came ho-" I was cut off by a sudden hard slap across my face.

"I'm done with your shit, Palette! No more fucking chances!! This is the twelve time you fucked someone else!!! I'm done!!" I notice he was crying as he yelled at me. "I can't believe I'm in love with you...asshole..." He said then turned on his heel and walked out but stopped halfway out the room.

"That milk is expired by the way." He said, looking over his shoulder at me then continued out the house and slammed the door shut behind him. I was both pissed and speechless. I was pissed at myself though.

Thinking back now, Goth had left hints that he's in love with me, I just didn't notice at the time. I felt my soul crack and went back to Goth's room only to find it empty. It was just a completely empty room. His dresser, bed and everything was gone.

I walked other to his closet and opened it to see that it was completely empty. I noticed a note had fallen at my feet and picked it up.

It said:

Have fun living alone asshole
-Goth

It was his hand writing too so I knew it was him who wrote it. My soul sank as I re-read the note several times. He's gone. He really left me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I have to get him to come back.

Goth's p.o.v
I decided to tell Palette what I've wanted to say then I decided not to give him anymore chances and moved in with Isla. Before I went to see Palette I wrote him a note and as I yelled at him in the kitchen, Isla was teleporting everything in my room to her house then left the note for Palette to find.

Palette drank milk that expired three weeks ago. He's going to get sick and no one will be there to take care of him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I shook my head.

No, I'm not going back.

I'm done with him.

I'm not going back.

I live with Isla now and Palette is out of my life.