Luke Graves

Name: Luke Graves Born: America- 27th October 1995Age 28Species: Human Status: SingleParents: Dead Siblings: 2 - Axel Graves, Allison (Alice ) Graves

Name: Luke Graves
Born: America- 27th October 1995
Age 28
Species: Human
Status: Single
Parents: Dead
Siblings: 2 - Axel Graves, Allison (Alice ) Graves

Personality:
Luke is a bright lad, always providing for everyone.  He is a very loyal man and caring. When he's not providing or helping someone you would most likely see Luke play a sport of any kind, football and tennis being his favourites. He also loves to cook, it keeps him calm while also playing music in the background. Even though Luke may always be kind and caring, he does have an evil strike in him. Hurting or blackmailing anyone that hurts his family, friends or lover.

Backstory :
Luke Graves was born on the outskirts of town, underprivileged with his siblings Axel and  Allison (Alice ) Graves with their alcoholic mother. Over the years his mother started to drink more getting more unhinged and in debt, and gambling fees built up as they continued moving over the years. His mother being extremely desperate got help from these demons but she had to pay the price,  taking her children away to this mansion,  where his siblings would pay the debate that their mother owed. Unlike Alice that was depressed after Axel left, Luke was determined to help his little sister and be an exceptional butler. An exceptional butler he was, smiling through everything, serving his clients and doing anything they wanted whether it was to kill someone or to simply clean, he was perfect. After all the debate was paid Luke was lost...that mansion was his life so he decided to get an education. At the age of 18, he got the opportunity to go to Culinary Arts Academy, Switzerland, as a gift from a client. He worked as a pastry chef for 3 years at age 21 Luke opened his own little store selling pastries while also providing butler service. What will happen to the little chief now? Will the Graves reunite?