Axel Graves

Name: Axel Graves Born: America - 16th February 1996Age: 27Species: Human Status: SingleParents: Dead Siblings: 2 - Luke Graves, Allison (Alice) Graves

Name: Axel Graves
Born: America - 16th February 1996
Age: 27
Species: Human
Status: Single
Parents: Dead
Siblings: 2 - Luke Graves, Allison (Alice) Graves

Personality :
Axel is an arrogant and sarcastic man, that loves to take control, however, when it comes to family, friends or the person he loves he is the most caring a supportive person out there. Due to his past, he despises people that are liars. Axel is a sucker for a good time such as a party and risk-taking whether it's for fun or work. He loves to jog when he has the time or swim.

Backstory :
Axel Graves was born on the outskirts of town, underprivileged with his siblings Allison (Alice ) and brother Luke Graves with their alcoholic mother. Over the years his mother started to drink more getting more unhinged and in debt, and gambling fees built up as they continued moving over the years. His mother being extremely desperate got help from these demons but she had to pay the price,  taking her children away to this mansion,  where Axel and his siblings would pay the debate that their mother owed. During that life Axel became a butler serving men and women of high stature seducing women for education and clothes for him and his siblings as time went on Axel got selfish wanting to explore the outside world and taking his siblings with him so he made a deal with the second-youngest demon, the cunning one,  he left early at the age of 17 leaving his siblings behind. Without a home, Axel decided to further educate himself, getting a job at a local cafe during the day and a male escort at night, payment with education and money,  his goal was to be a businessman,  Harvard, he got in with the skin of his teeth.  After Harvard Axel opened his first company becoming the youngest CEO at the age of 20 and the new hottest bachelor being the playboy of every girl's dream.