Imperfect

Prologue:

Robin's POV

It was a vey hot .. I mean very hot afternoon at the streets of Manila.

Me and my dearest bestfriend is out job hunting ...

When suddenly something caught my eye.. I smiled as took the flyer at the public bulletin board as I ran towards to my friend who is currently texting ..

"Kiiinnnggg !!! Loook !!! " I said as I hand a peice of flyer to the girl who has her brow up, arms folded with a smirk playing on her lips ..

She reads the flyer out loud .

"Do think you got what it takes to build to the most insane and craziest house ever ?

Well this is your lucky break !!

The winners will be in a front page of an architecture magazine,an interview, several projects with famous Archies and the winners plans will be built and of course money....lots of money.. "

"What kind of flyer is this ?? It's like a scam ?" King chuckles as she shows it to back to me ..

"Continue reading it!" I said in excitement.

King rolls her eyes and continues reading it.

"We assure you it's NOT A SCAM .. IT'S THE REAL

--

Kevin Styayneranlikson " she finished.

"Sounds exciting isn't ? Let's do it !" I said eagerly as I jumped up and down on my place like a child.

"I don't know.. It sounds.. suspiscious .. speacially the guys name at the bottom .. I mean who would enter this contest ?" She said reluctantly as she eyes the flyer.

"I WOULD ENTER THIS CONTEST!"I said excitedly..

She sighed in defeat eyed at me momentarily.

I pulled off my secret weapon .. The puppy dog eyes !!

She face palmed herself as she sighs again looks up to me again ..

"So ? How do we start?"She chuckles..

"YAAAYY!!" I said victoriously as I fist pump in the air. Which earned chuckles from her.

King's POV

"This is going to be one hell of an adventure.."