4

Today is the first day of school and I am so excited with a hint of nervous. And your probably wondering why I'm happy to go to school but I just can't wait to meet new people and try and get some friends or I will literally have no life.

Anyways so I decided on a cute outfit and tossed my naturally curly/ wavy hair to gain volume. And yes I did wear makeup because I want people to want to be friends with me and as petty as that sound I will not be treated the way I was back home.

 And yes I did wear makeup because I want people to want to be friends with me and as petty as that sound I will not be treated the way I was back home

I kind of was expecting Zion to offer me a ride to school but when I search the location, I learnt it wasn't far at all just a ten minute walk.

So... I kind of got lost on the way to school and when I finally found my way after walking around in circles, the bell had just gone. I didn't really think it was a problem as I could just use the excuse I was at the office so I didn't rush myself. When I had walked into the office, I was greeted with an ecstatic office lady and a really pretty girl. The office lady smiled at me signalling for me to speak.

"I- em I'm new here." I was more nervous than I thought I guess.

"Rebecca Irving?" I nodded "oh great this is Jessica and you will be shadowing her until you get used to all the great things this school has to offer" she said pointing to the pretty girl from before.

"Hi I'm Jess, I know what it's like to be new, I only started last year. I know how it feels, it's fine just don't stress out too much and I'm guessing I'm your first friend here so you can hang out with my friends." Jess seemed like a nice person, I'm glad.

"Actually I know Zion, he goes to this school right?" The twisted expression of jess' face confused me.

"Zion? Kuwonu? No, you don't wanna mess with him and I'm telling you this because I'm your friend."

"But we talked on the weekend. He's my neighbor. He was so nice."

"Was his mom there?"

"I mean kind of,"

"Well there you go. Obviously he isn't going to act like a fuckboy infront of his mom," was Zion really what just was making him out to be? Why would she lie? But why would Zion lie either? "Whatever lets just get to form, be ready to introduce yourself."

We walked into the classroom and all faces turned to our direction. At first the teacher looked mad but her face softened when she saw I was new.

"Rebecca right? Yes. Hello how are you. Are you settling well? Great! Why don't you tell the class a bit about yourself?"

"Hi, I'm Rebecca, I'm new-

"NO SHIT" someone interrupted from the back and the whole class erupted with laughter. Memories of home came flashing back and I didn't want to be the old Becca I want to be more confident so I laughed. Yeah I laughed along with them and carried on as if it was nothing.

" yeah I'm from a small city in England called Newcastle and I liked dancing," I decided to stop with my speech no one cared about when I saw Zion in the corner laughing along with his friends from the football team. So he does football too? This guy is full of surprises.

I sat down next to Jess and she introduced me to her friend Katie and it was great but all I could think about was Zion. He definitely heard me right, he is aware of my presence. Right?

Updated! Don't forget vote and comment 🎉 ask me questions about myself I want you guys to get to know me better ❤️