26

Zion

It's been about a month since the accident and things have going great however Becca and I haven't really spoken as much as we usually would. We haven't really spoke to each other at all unless it was in a group conversation. I'm not happy about that. I wanna clear things up with her and I guess thank her however I don't know if I should bring up her kissing another guy at Brandon's party, I mean we're actually nothing she can do whatever she wants but I guess I thought we had something. I guess not, I just wanna get our friendship back.

I know it's my fault and I wouldn't be surprised if she thought I was ungrateful. Last week I had checked the video, I wouldn't go as far to say it went viral but it did pretty well. I was surprised at the reaction from everyone, in all honesty I was mad because I thought people would hate it and make a joke of it. I really underestimated myself.

I needed to talk to Becca and apologise for lashing out on her and thank her. I'm a little nervous, I don't want her to shut me out but I just gotta face up to my fear which is why I'm standing at her door right now with a bunch of white roses. They're her favourite; I asked her mom.

After a few seconds I begin to loose hope as I awkwardly stood at the closed door. She's probably not even in, I begin to leave but as I turn around the door opens. I turn around to face Becca in an oversized top and baggy sweatpants.

"Hey," her soft voice comes as a shock to me. I haven't heard it in a long time, it soothes me. It takes me a few seconds to comprehend what she says however I realise I'm staring too long and fumbling with my words.

"Oh- I- um- hi," I flush in which she giggles her gorgeous giggle. I smile at the sound. Wow I'm really going crazy.

"Sorry I took a long time to answer, moms not in and I'm still a bit sore so it takes me a little longer to do things," she states widening the door to let me in.

"No it's fine, um- I got you these. It was your mom that got them, I mean I got them but I got it from your mom well not from your mom but your mom told me that you like these and white roses are your favourite so I got you... white roses," I fumble giving her the roses. I feel like a retard at first but the wide, genuine smile calms my nerves a bit. I don't even know why I'm so nervous, who even am I?

"Thanks Z that's very thoughtful of you," she smiles walking into the kitchen to put them in a vase, "do you want a drink?" She asked me.

"No thanks, I actually wanted to talk to you about something," her eyebrows raise up gesturing me to continue.

"It's actually about the video," she puts the roses down to concentrate on me and sits next to me on the island.

"Look Zion I'm so sorry for posting that video I know you were uncomfortable and I should've respected your decision. I know your really mad at me and if I could go back and not post it I would but the best I could do was delete it." I smile at her sincereness.

"Actually I wanted to thank you for doing it. A lot of people reposted the video and I came across it on Instagram. I thought when you posted it I would just be a laughing stock but people actually liked my voice and were asking for more covers. I'm so sorry for being such a headass to you and I need to learn to take a step back and think things through instead of jumping to conclusions," she almost gasps at my response, I don't know if that's good or bad.

"So you're not mad at me," I shake my head, "so you would make more videos," I nod my head. She jumps up and down like a little child and I can't help but smile at her happiness.

"Let's do it."

Rebecca

I was shook when Zion thanked me but I was relieved. I'm glad we're friends again but I can't help but to feel a vibe between us but I don't think he feels the same way or he would have made a move by now, right? I know he did confess that he liked me but that feels like ages ago and I think his feeling have changed for me since the argument.

Right now we're at Zion's and just about to upload a singing video on his Instagram. We decided he will get a better following on instagram. I'm so glad he's gone through with this, he has no idea how much potential he has.

"Ok, it's uploaded, now we just have to wait," Zion smiles at me showing his cute dimple and I can't help but want to poke them.

"So what have you been you to lately?" He asks me starting a conversation.

"Well there's not much I can do. It's just too painful to be walking around and going out places. I think I'm healing though, it's gotten less painful," he nods in understandment.

"So you haven't been out anywhere?" He asks me.

"Well except school, I've went to the girls' a few times but we didn't really do anything," I explain.

"So you haven't been out. With that guy..." he trails as I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"What guy?" I question

"That guy?" He says as if it's obvious and I give him the confused look again.

"Becca don't act dumb. The one at Brandon's party. Wait has there been more?" He pushes

"Wait no no. I didn't kiss anyone at Brandon's and I haven't since, what are you even on about Zion. Have people been telling you different.?" I'm trying to sound calm because we just sorted an argument but here he is again jumping to conclusions.

"So what was Austin on about that last day? He said you kissed someone," oh my holy lord.

"Zion for god sakes. Ok I was talking to Jess about us kissing and he heard and misinterpreted it," I sigh. When his shoulders relax I know he's glad I hadn't kissed anyone. I'm glad that he's glad that I didn't kiss anyone, I guess that means he cares.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a small chuckle leaving his lips. "You were talking to Jess about our kiss," heat rises to my cheeks.

"Yeah we were but don't flatter yourself, she forced it out of me,"

"You would have told her anyways, eventually. I'm surprised you hadn't told her sooner,"

"I don't know, I guess it just slipped my mind," I shrug.

"Slipped your mind?" I act offended, stepping closer.

"Yeah, I almost... forgot," she smirks playing along, also stepping towards me to the point where I can feel her slow breathing on my chin.

"Well I guess I gotta remind you then," I smirk, closing the gap between us.

Update 🎊🎉 don't forget to vote and comment ❤️ what do you think of the story so far?