takoyaki ;; ayato s.

huehue

Ayato wants takoyaki™

hihi

hoho

huhu

requested by: lunarsama2

sorry if it waits you so long ;-;

enjoy

[3rd Person]

  It's a normal night at the Sakamaki manor, Reiji is doing experiments, Shuu is sleeping like always, Laito fantasize about his dirty mind, Kanato is eating sweets with Teddy, Subaru is just at the garden alone... but what about Ayato?

  Well... he is now hugging you for begging to cook his favorite food, takoyaki

  "Please (F/N), I want you to cook takoyaki for me..." he begged for like a 20th time, but you still denied his request, you know why? [insert problem here]

  You finally gave up due to his cuteness of begging, you sighed, "Fine, but this is the last chance of cooking takoyaki for you..." you give him a small kiss on his cheek before going to the kitchen to prepare the ingredients.

  Ayato, just watching you cook or maybe learning (*shrugs* '-'), you... just focusing on cooking, not letting the food to be burnt or he'll cry for the rest of the week... you carefully flipped the takoyaki just in case it won't fall, after a few minutes, it is done... you put the takoyakis in a plate and served it to Ayato

Now you can see is a trigger happy Ayato...

  He now started to dig in, while you just watching him eating your good cooking with happiness, he noticed him that you were watching him eating, he spoke, "Don't you just sit there and watching me eat,..." he poked the stick into the takoyaki and gave it to you, "...here.. have some..."

  You nervously gulped, and grabbed the stick that he gave to you, you eat it without hesitation, until your eyes wide because of the delicious taste you have cooked, "d-d-delicious.."

  "Right?" he grinned as you two kept on eating until the plate is empty, your stomach is full, so as his, you picked the dishes on the table and put it inside the sink to wash it, suddenly you felt a pair of arms wrapped around you, pulling you into a tight embrace, you knew that it was Ayato, hugging you.

  He spoke, "Thanks for the takoyaki, (f/n)... I'm sorry about making your problems worse.."

  You smiled, "It's alright, Ayato-kun...it's important that we didn't get seperated..", you put the soaped dishes down, quickly cleaned your hands by the water tap and dry it off by your apron before spun around so you can face him.

  He smirked, "I love you,...(f/n)"

  You blushed and smirked too, "I love you too, Ayato-kun.."

  You two shared a kiss with each other, with the glow of the moonlight that it's illuminated through the kitchen window, you two didn't even know that his brothers, Laito and Kanato, are watching you two acting lovey dovey ;)

AHHHHH!!!!

HAHAHAHAAHAAAHA

STRESS AND SICKNESS SUCKS

SORRY IF ITS SHORT

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

SORRY IF ITS LATE ;-;

still need request :) i ain't bite

i bite haterzzz

*dabs*

vote = yuri on ice scenarios ;3