caligraphy ;; kino

teacher! kino x reader

inspired by my weird dream lmao :v

requested by: rosonariadel

its almost christmassssssss! :)

sorry if he's ooc ;-;

enjoy!

[3rd Person]

You have 25 minutes until dismissal, you started to do some calligraphy on the back of your notebook since you're bored, while your teacher, Kino is still discussing their lessons. You didn't even listen anyway.

  You had this weird feeling when you came close to this sensei, that's why you started to avoid him, except when he gives you some tasks to do lol, after you done writing it, it snapped to you back to reality.

You suddenly write "(Y/N) x Kino" of course with hearts on it

[cringy? meh]

  You quickly ripped it off, and just dropped it somewhere like nothing happend, and then listen back to his discussion. Then the bell rang, as the students immediately fixing their stuffs and then the teacher spoke, "Ok, class, don't forget to do your homework." and then he walked off, [i don't want to say about the "class dismissed" thingy, sorry ^^;] you were the one who goes out of the classroom, since your chair is near to the back door of your classroom. You quickly changed your shoes and then walked away from the school campus.

  Kino sighed, finally class is over, there are students cleaning their classrooms, so he was about to walk off until a student spoke that it caught Kino's attention, "Sensei, I found this piece of paper under (L/N)-san's desk." the student walked closer to him so he can take a look of the crumpled paper, it's a beautiful calligraphy with his and (Y/N)'s name on it, since the student quickly walk off to do the sweepy swappy, he quickly hid the paper onto his pocket.

Now he know why you're avoiding him...

  The next day was perfectly normal to you again, chatting with your friends, doing some cool calligraphy, and answering some questions during recital. You didn't even listen on the last subject, cuz you know it... i don't wanna repeat it hihi...

  You did some doodles and caligraphy on the back of your notebook again, until the bell rang, quickly fixing your stuffs, as the teacher spoke to not forget the homework and...

"(L/N)-sama, you're not leaving..."

  Those words made you shock, as you nod and sat back to your desk, letting your students clean the classroom a litte until its done, now you're alone with the teacher... dundundun (ucanhateme)

  You were just silent the whole time anyway, but there's tons of questions inside of your head, what did I do wrong? you thought, until you snapped when the teacher gestured you to come closer to him, you did it anyway, with shaking legs of course, you're having the urge to ran away(doo doo doo doo doo......baby shark? anyone get the reference? :>)

  When he showed the crumpled paper of yours, it make you shock like...shook!! wooshh!! You blushed anyway, looking away from him.

"Explain..." he demand with a calm tone...with a smol drop of anger

"I..uhmm... i-it was just an accident, I swear..." you stuttered

"An 'accident' huh, I still don't know why you kept avoiding me, I should've turn you to be my favorite student but that happend, I can guess that you have this weird feeling, don't you? I can feel it."

  Those last words made you shock... Since he saw your shocked face, he smirked a little..

"Come, sit on my lap.."

"B-but..."

"Do it.." he voice darkened, you sit on his lap with hesitation of course, he put his hand on your waisr to make sure you won't fall or escape, he smiled by looking your blushing face, you two are lucky since the doors are closed, until...

You felt his lips touching your cheek

  It makes your face turn into tomato when he's kissing your cheek, "...so cute..." he mumbled, fingers grab your chin to force you to look at him, seeing him smirk as he started to chuckle a little before he spoke, "let's have this deal, I want you to notice me every time when I called you, paying attention to my discussion, and make your grades higher, if not, I'm gonna spread this to the entire campus, deal?"

  This kind of deal makes you wanna say yes immediately, but... it includes by getting your grades higher and noticing him, you took a deep breath before you spoke, "Y-yes, sensei.."

  He smirked, good, he pulled your chin to kiss your lips that made you shock, you don't even know how to kisd back, you just melted into the kiss, he pulled away just a second, he chuckled, caressing your hair, "Now I recreate your own fantasies on me... You're my favorite.."

You fixed your stuffs and saying goodbye to your teacher, as you walk off to your classroom before you heard him saying, "You better not forget the deal.."

"I won't, sensei.." you spoke before walking away...

men, that was a good day of yours anyway...

the next day, you didn't have this weird feeling anymore to him, and started to get his attention every time...

note:

your imagination goes on here

...ded...

surry... there's so many assignments and projects popped out... ahhh i wish it stopped...

schools here in the Philippines are so...ugh.. ;-;

about that dream, the plot i made is not part of the dream that i have, all I remember is just this "teacher" command me to sit on his lap, until i felt him kissing my cheek(the "so cute" is included but its in filipino)... before bam! i woke up! thank you, sun-senpai!

i don't know if that "teacher" is my TLE teacher..........ugh... i have no feelings to him anyway -_-... i look at him as a teacher and a idol lol, cuz he's good at dancing :3

feel free to request, i don't bite :3

kthxbai