Chapter 9: Reverting Back

(Pennywise's PoV)

Y/n and I safely got back to her house, and I stayed alert through the rest of the afternoon. Y/n kept offering me all sorts of food and beverages, but she knew well I only ate fear. Something I promised myself I wouldn't have until I completely vanish from existence. At one point she got very tired and had just begun to fall asleep on me. Her head landed softly onto my shoulder then fell onto my lap.

I stare dreamily at her, looking at the beautiful h/c she had. I stroke her head gently soon lifting her in my arms and carrying her to bed. I lay her down and change her into her Jammies, or whatever humans call them these days. I then snuggily wrap her in her blankets and lay down beside her pulling her close to my chest. She smiles lightly feeling my presence and soon begins to drift to sleep.

I began to fall into sleep as well. But I knew something bad was yet to come...

(Your PoV)

Your eyes slowly flutter open, feeling a warm sunlight hitting your face. You manage to sit in an upright position, making no effort to put on slippers. You turn around seeing Pennywise lying on his side soundly sleeping. Wow... You thought. He looked so cute when he slept. You blush slightly, feeling your face heat up.

You finally get off the bed from your daydreams, and head into the bathroom taking a quick brisk shower. When you got out and had gotten changed, you still find Pennywise sleeping. You decided to wake him up. You crawl on the bed and straddle on his side brushing his cheek with your lips.

"Morning Penny." You smiled happily hugging him tightly. Pennywise opens his eyes quickly as if it was a quick reflex. He gives a big morning yawn.

"Goodmorning my dear." He said groggily.

"You slept a lot, didn't you." I said. He nodded innocently. "Are you sure there isn't anything I can offer you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Pennywise got up to a sitting position and rubbed his eyes.

"No, I'm not hungry..." He hesitated. "I-I need to tell you something." He said looking down. "I had a dream two nights ago, before they took you." He said. I looked at him concerned. "I was in the woods with you, and another version of me appeared. He was different, he had golden eyes instead of blue..." He said pointing a finger at his pupil.

"Then he told me that he would come back to me, and I knew you weren't safe. He took you away from me." His lips started to quiver in sadness, and you engulfed him in a warm hug.

"It's okay, I'll stay with you forever. You don't need to-" He cut you off feeling frustrated.

"No, the point is- he told me, he would come back." He paused and took a deep breath looking at you with his blue sad eyes.

"I was meant to kill y/n... I'm reverting back to myself. I'm dangerous..."

Then his face turned serious.

"You're not safe with me..."

(Sorry it was a short chapter, I'll get more done soon)