Chapter 6 : My heart

Somin left . She is walking to her home while thinking about earlier ,
Somin (monologue) : when he put plaster on my hand .... Why my heart beating so fast .... I've never exprience something like this .... What are these mean ? ummm (tap her head ) ah whatever , i need to go back home quickly ...

The next day
Somin arrived at the school in about 6:15 p.m. because she's always study in the morning at the school hall . Somin read the book and complete her homework that given yesterday . Then , Somin saw Daniel , Ong and Minhyun talking while they head to their class . Somin quickly ran to them and shout at them .

Somin : yah you guyss !!!
Ong : Daniel , do you hear someone shout at us ?
Daniel : yeah ( turning his back ) yah , its somin !
Minhyun : why do you always when you see us ? Haha
Somin : i want to tell something to Daniel .... (Exhausted)
Minhyun : why do you need to talk to Daniel ? (Jealous)
Ong : just talk here okayy ~
Daniel : somin ah what do you want to talk to me ?
Somin : thanks for yesterday ...
Daniel : yesterday ???
Somin : yeah you lend me plaster yesterday ....
Daniel : oh thats why Sungwoon asked me for plaster and he ran quickly yesterday kekeke
Minhyun : Somin , what happen to you yesterday ???
Somin : um nothing happened .... Here ( give new plaster to Daniel )
Daniel : yah i don't need this ( laughing)
Somin : just take it ....
Daniel : ah okay i'll ... you are cute ( talk in busan way )
Minhyun : hmmm ( jealous )
Somin : btw do you guys know where Daehwi or Jihoon ???
Ong : oh maybe the are in their class because we saw them headed to their class ..
Somin : oh really ? Okay i'll go to my class now bye~
Minhyun : bye somin ah
Daniel : thankyou for the plaster ~
Ong : yeah somin ah thank you for giving my bf a plaster .... Hehe joking~
Somin : You welcome ~

Class 5-1
Somin arrived to her class and sit at her place .
Somin : daehwi yahh why you not wait for me ~
Daehwi : we looking for you at the school hall but you were not there .... So we just go to our class to see if you are in class ...
Somin : hehe really ? Mianeii daehwi yahhh ( in a cute way )
Jihoon : yah somin thats not cute , you need to learn cute from me ...
Somin : can you give me an example ????
Jihoon : okay firstly take a deep breath ... And then say NAE MAM SOGE JEOJANG . while you say that phrase your hand need to make square...
Somin : ahhh why is it so hard , i rather read all book at the library than make a cute thing like that .
Woojin : ahh jihoonie can you stop playing your jeojang pls you disturb me
Jihoon : sincha i want to play with jinyoung because jinyoung better than you ! (Tease him )
Woojin : oh really ? Okay go play with him shuh shuh