Part 1

It was Young Mike's birthday tomorrow and he was very excited. Not just he gets to go to his favorite place in the world, but he gets to spend it with his good friend.

" Is he really going to be there Mom? " Mike, giving his mom big puppy eyes, asked with a large amount of curiosity. 

His mom let out a slight sigh and smiles a bit. " Yes of course he's coming, I made sure to remind his own mother about it "

Mike squeezed his foxy plushie he got at his last birthday. He paced the room impatiently for a while.

" Why don't you head to bed, sleep makes you less impatient and tomorrow will come quicker. " His mom smiled which made it hard for him not to smile back at least.

"Ok mom I'll head to bed " Mike rushes up to his room before his mom could say, " Brush your teeth before you head to bed Mikey! "

~×~

Next morning, Mike and his mom arrived at the Pizzeria that Mike always loved to come to. They motion themselves inside before they were greeted with the aroma.

The smell of just-baked pizza filled the room. It only made Mike starve for it. He heard and saw a bunch of kids, older or that looked the same age as him, running and yelling.

" Alright Mikey, they have your party table all set and ready for your friends " His mom said as she hands him his game tokens.

" Is he here yet? " Mike asked, he was being very anxious and moving around a lot more than he was before he got there. " You said he was going to be here Mom "

" Yes yes sweetie he is going to be here " His mom groomed her hand through his black night hair. " His mother said they will be here soon, go play some games for now ok? "

" Oh... alright mom.. " He took his tokens over to the arcade as he started to play games. He was just about to put his token in when he heard a voice, which got him upset and paralyzed.

" Hey weirdo, whatcha doing here.. " It was the neighborhood bully, he was a pretty strong kid even though he's the same age as Mike. He messes with the kids who are like Mike, little and fragile. " Didn't anyone tell you it's not polite to be in someone's turf? " He chuckled as he spoke with his slightly rough tone. Sounded like he had puberty early.

" W-Well when did this become your tur-- "

" Just now ya wimp, now get movin before I give you a reason to " He held up a fist to Mike which got Mike anxious, but he stood his ground. " Not moving, huh? "

' This is bad, especially standing up to the meanest guy on the neighborhood! ' Mike shut his eyes as he was ready to face the heavy sucker punch he was about to receive. ' Where are you Fredrick!? '

" Uhm excuse me? " Another voice cuts in which was calming and sweet to Mike's ears.

Mike opened his right eye slowly to see why he didn't get sucker punched yet.

" Please leave my friend, Mike, alone " A boy, taller than the bully and Mike, was holding the bully's fist away from Mike.

" Tsk, you should be glad your friend was here to stop me " The bully pulled his gist away before walking away.

Mike lets out a big sigh of relief. " Thanks Fredrick, I owe you one "

" No problem Mike, anything for a close friend of mine " Fredrick would curve his mouth into a smile. " Come on let's get this birthday party started and play Mike! "
" Yeah! "

~×~

Mike Schmidt, sat up in his bed, he had his face to his palms as he was still for a while.

" God my head hurts from last night " His head was pounding from a hangover and the major party he had last night with a couple of old pals.

It was a celebration for him, finally getting a job and he'll be starting tonight.

The time was 9 in the morning that showed on the clock on Mike's bed side drawer " Hm damn the boss told me to be there by 10:30 to know what to do.. "

He got up out of bed slowly, stretching and groaning as he starts to get ready.

~×~

" Glad you could finally make it Mr. Schmidt. "

" Please, just call me Mike, no need to be formal "

" Haha of course of course " The employer chuckled before they set course into the Pizzeria. " So you have came to Freddy's for a while since you were little? "

Mike shook his head as a yes.  " Mhm used to be my favorite place " He looked around, could tell how run down it looked after those long years he haven't been there in a while.

" I see, so how come you came back to work here after a long period of not being here in a while? "

" Pfft I dunno, brings back some memories... uhh this was pretty much my last result to find a job beside from cleaning toilets and throw up. " They share a few laughs and chuckles after Mike answered a few more questions.

That's when it started to turn noon. The manager started to have a slightly pale but serious face on.

" Last question Mike, do you know about the incident that happened a few years back? "

" Uhm I don't recall any incident.. " Mike started to sense tension in the air which made him nervous.

" Well I don't want to scare you or anything, but.. " He looked to the right slowly which made Mike look over out the corner of his eye. They could both clearly see the stage with the three animatronics that were motionless. " A few kids were murdered here and that brought down our popularity a lot, and I mean, a lot "

" I'm amazed this place is still standing "

" Im not surprised " The manager took out a handkerchief and wiped his forehead with it. " All those apology letters to the parents.. Goodness.. somehow we still have customers "

After a long conversation of this, Mike had all the details patted down. Mike and the manager say their goodbyes.

" Make sure to get enough rest so you'll be ready tonight 12:00 sharp. "

" Haha of course sir " Mike was about to walk out before he stopped, having a sense of a cold, deadly stare burning into his back.

He turned around quickly as he looked at the stage. The animatronics were still motionless. There was the bunny, bear and chicken. However Mike stared at Freddy.

He snaps and just turns away after realizing he was dazing from what he was thinking. It's impossible to think the damn bear was watching him the whole time. Tsk I guess I really do need some sleep after all.

He left the Pizzeria and heads home to rest for the long night that awaits him.